General organics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL General organics

So I have the full line including the optional .on the feeding schedule it says to give seedlings all the nutrients right off the bat and they call it "week one rooted seedlings" I thought little seedlings shouldn't have any nutes for 3 weeks? Should I wait 3 weeks and just start the 1st week then? Or is it ok to give it the diamond black and biomarine etc?

Little guys are doing the best I've ever seen.

I hold off for at least a week before I start feeding, and go easy on the nutes, the diamond black is some strong stuff, will burn young plants

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks man! As you can see they are just in the rapid rooters. Should I wait to do the diamond black until I plant them? And another question if you don't mind. Do I wait to plant them until I see roots coming out of the rooter?

Originally posted by Jeezusjuiicee View Post
    So I have the full line including the optional .on the feeding schedule it says to give seedlings all the nutrients right off the bat and they call it "week one rooted seedlings" I thought little seedlings shouldn't have any nutes for 3 weeks? Should I wait 3 weeks and just start the 1st week then? Or is it ok to give it the diamond black and biomarine etc?

Little guys are doing the best I've ever seen.
    I feed the same GO line up incl. micros. My seedlings are at day 7 but I'm gonna wait til day 12-14 at least cuz their in pro-mix soil with added EWC & perlite.
    Of course your situation may differ from mine.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fair! I'll probably do the same thanks man

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X