Need help identifying plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help identifying plant

I know it's not weed but I hope it's ok. I took some clippings from this really cool plant I seen the other day but have no clue what it is. I've asked everyone I know, even Google can't help me. If anyone knows I would love to hear about it .
    I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
    *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
    So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
    shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Originally posted by JerryMawuana View Post
    I know it's not weed but I hope it's ok. I took some clippings from this really cool plant I seen the other day but have no clue what it is. I've asked everyone I know, even Google can't help me. If anyone knows I would love to hear about it .
    If the pic's are recent, it looks pretty green in the background. Just saying you must be south! Perhaps a general location would help some of the Excellent Green Thumbs on this site to help identify your new plant.. I would suggest go ask some of the neighbors in the area where you clip it, chances are some one has that Sh## growing every where in there back yard and would enlighten you to what it is..

good luck, nothing like a new project / mission....

Comment

• JerryMawuana
      JerryMawuana commented
      Editing a comment
      The picture was taken 2 days ago in Vancouver B.C. I asked the lady who owned the property it was growing on, she had no clue.

Kind of looks like astilbe. Or some form of hybrid of it. Almost looks like a butterfly bush. Can you get a pic of just that plant with no background or other foliage? Maybe just a single leaf pic?
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• JerryMawuana
      JerryMawuana commented
      Editing a comment
      The yard was a well manicured jungle, this was the best I could do in the time I had unfortunately. I was at work and trying to not get in shit from the boss by wasting too much time.
      I'll definitely post some more pics once the clones start doing their thing.
      And thank you for the input, I'm going to Google the plants you said to see.

I don't know how well they work but there's a app for that.
    "Plant identifier" in the app store.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• JerryMawuana
      JerryMawuana commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried that app, haven't had much luck with it.

Hey Jer, if you're B.C. try Butchart Gardens in Victoria. A most excellent place to visit and I bet someone there can tell you.

Comment

location was all thats needed to find the right tool, heres one that looks legit http://ibis.geog.ubc.ca/biodiversity...QueryForm.html

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X