Intro grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro grow

This is my introduction grow journal, kinda. I didn't start taking photos to really document this grow therefore I don't have any early shots but I wanted to share the end photos and details.

I really enjoy the forum and wanted to Join in on the fun and information sharing.

The seed was Colorado cookies from Dutch passion seeds. It germinated on
    May 27 and was supposed go for 77 days. I always expect things to go longer for me.

I usually run 1000 watt hps in the winter because I can control the heat then. But I wanted to grow this summer and try some new techniques. This grow I used 3 out of 6 t5 bulbs and a scrog to keep an even canopy since the t5s penetration isn't good. Even only using 3 t5s I had to turn off 1 for a couple weeks due to hot weather. Also I wanted to try out my homemade worm castings and amended coco coir. I directly planted the seed into. 15 gal smart pot which consisted of 1/3 coco, 1/3 castings, 1/3 clay balls and rice hulls in a 15 gal smart pot. I think it went well, it didn't come close to filling the scrog. I didn't know what to expect and next time I probably won't directing sow into the final pot.

I cut it down august 10 and gave me 36 grams or so. I am enjoying it.

I grew the same seed around the same time - grew mine mostly outdoors. Colorado Cookies, no topping no lst
    Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I love that fat main cola! Good smoke too

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of the best smoke I've grown. Have another growing right now - topped her and she's grown up to just over 4 feet tall, almost out of control.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X