Playing for both teams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing for both teams.

This "ONE" has me all over the board, First it's to young looking for to long, then it may look female, then they are round ball but it still looks young, then it's not round balls,
    and now there is this small spot.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_223136.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	253918
    may have me a genuine hermaphrodite kids.
    *hornswoggled*
    sorry the pic was the best I could get.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Is that a new guy seed? He may be too new...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      OHHHHHH, ok, you got regular seeds, so you were already on the lookout to weed the males.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup yes I have been prepared on the strain and have females to back it up if it has to be killed, just this one has my eye and it's always the one we want causing unrest. Not to mention I have run Feminized seed so there has been little to no guess work. What can I say I like a little challenge.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley I've grown regular seeds (Black Domina), and I sure learned fast how to tell a male plant. No problems: I saw the pollen sacs so fast that there was no contamination. It was kinda fun.

And with another regular strain, I could tell the male from the females easily cuz he was so much taller with longer internodes.

AND I have some of the original gangsta Jack Herer Regular seeds by Sensi, and I swear that one of these grows, I'ma fill my grow box with 4 Jack Herers, weed out any males and get me some of the top shelf bud.

When in doubt KILL IT!!!!!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I say wait until you're sure.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I am prepared just hoping not to but that hope is dwindling.

The horns aren’t crossed, I think it’s a 😢 boy, sorry

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted I don't buy that. I have many uncrossed stipules on my female plants. I was watching them up close.

How old is that plant Mr.furley?
    Still to early for me to tell anything. But I hope it turns out ok for you, if not I bet Paul will make it good, and it want take but 3-4days to get them replaced, instead of a month or so.
    If it don't turn out be sure to call him.
    You been seeing many deer or elk this season ??
    That Elk meat is fine eating.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley, Man that's alot of public woods to hunt, your very lucky, all the rich folks have bought up most of the good land down here. But we still got some left.
      Do you know where the WhiteRiver in Co. is ?
      Trump is trying to take back alot if not all of that land. GoodHuntin on that land too.
      Later.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 can't say I know we're the whiteriver is, never spent time in Co. Drove the corner one night and flown over it.
      We get the same thing here, peeps with big money buy huge chunks of land, build a huge house on it, Park it out, put up No dogs allowed Orange just to spend a weekend in summer here looking at the elk on their property.
      Lots of steam rugged terrain to cover and the last 15 years the reintroduction of the wolf population has gotten out of hand on the herds, not saying you can't find them you just have to work for them. not sure Ill hunt this year, not in need of the meat at present, and no matter how long you cook them you can't eat the horns.
      Have you chased Elk around?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley, No, I never have hunted Elk, I would love to one day, bow hunt them.
      My buddie is an outlaw, and he has been growing just enough to pay for his huntin trip to Co. Every year for the last 25years, he has told me all about them, he loves it too.
      Later.

D.A.A.S.69
    alltatup

out the corner of my Eye, just enough time to pull over and snap some pictures. Not on huntable land but nevertheless, Majestic.

Name:	20180903_082607.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	254165
    different spot, same plant, better picture.

Name:	20181001_212353.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	333.1 KB
ID:	254164

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley, Man that is some beautiful country.
      Beautiful Elk too, really a magnificent animal
      Cheers.

Mr.furley: Maginificent place you live!!

Two pics from Nebula; lookin that way, huh...

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	254195

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	254196
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

It's a boy! not going to investigate any further just see if it's a hermi, killed it the second I seen a set of clusters.

Name:	20181003_190153.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	254779

Name:	20181003_185951.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	910.6 KB
ID:	254780
      Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a regular seed, right? It's just a male...

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Regular seeds, didn't look it over that hard after finding definitive balls.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Tell him Boy bye...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X