Trim tip opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trim tip opinions wanted

1 Trimming some bud leaves that have some trichomes on them is normal?
    2 Would be seed pods are brown, norm or more bud rot signs?
    3 Some squishy, soft, tender buds, norm or more pre bud rot signs?
    4 I trim green not dry norm and put on screens?
    5 Cold weather outside even if kept dry is next to impossible to get amber trichomes without mold or rot?

1. no 2. maybe 3. yes 4 yes 5. don't know

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      If they smell bad I wouldn't smoke it. If they look good and don't stink I'll give it a try.

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      They have the usual skunky smell plus maybe a solvent one. Just don't have enough experience. This grow may be last one. Just found rot in my only good ones left .
      blueberry had no critters no mildew till now. They were looking amazing. Fuck it

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      7vicsmcc If you can't control humidity, air circulation and temperature, it may be better not to grow bud and increase heartbreak. IF, however, you can control those factors, you will be successful.

A solvent smell or does it smell like diesel fuel? The fuel smell is normal for many plants. Ammonia smell is not normal and bad.

Maybe give a try at growing inside. Or try some auto flowering strains. It's easier to have them in flower during the dryer warmer part of the year.

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't really tell

My trim tip, is don't trim your tip, cause that hurts!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      Too young to remember it, I Bet it did.

With the dreadful weather this summer it has the outdoor gardening behind & now the nights are getting colder So we put plastic around them at night to keep them warm. I'm finding I like the control an indoor grow gives you better. Good luck.
    "Not all that glitters is gold, not all that is sticky is tar." proverb ☮☮☮

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      I like indoor control to but cost of lights and climate control are too much since legal grow doesn't mean I can sell any to help.
      Sun is free unfortunately so are bugs.

Bud rot on the outdoor here in missouri too, wet summers bring theold and bud rot a plenty. Happy growing and best of luck friend
    Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Had to harvest early this summer to much rain to keep the but rot away I would need a fan outside moving air and plants around and it may not have been enough.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X