Harvest any time soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest any time soon?

Any ideas some seem more closer then others not sure when to start flushing approx 9 weeks old from seed popping soil

We say this all the time. The only way to be sure that it is time to harvest is with a Jewelers Loop. Look at the trichomes. Pictures look nice, but there is no way to tell for sure. Even when I zoom in on your colas, I can't tell if the trichomes are clear or cloudy.

Comment

Looks like a lot of white pistols still try to get a close shot

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	253762
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Thanks peeps have ordered a jewellers loop will take some more pics and hollow back

Comment

Tones, Nice looking plant, what kind of autoflower is she ? And where did you get your seeds ? Jus curious.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Plants look real nice - I would look closer at the buds with the dry crispy looking leaves. Past experience makes me think you might have a problem.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Canuck147 re 3x northern lights n 3x sensi cheese from sensi seeds. With the dry crispy leafs i think they were to close to the light having a look at the buds beneath and behind them are green still keeping a eye on them just uncase. The one with the dry crispy leafs any idea when to harvest?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tones, a couple of those plants are really nice, good job.
                  Just looking at least 3-4 more weeks though.
                  One of those plants with the brown buds, looks like that might be mold, but I can't see the pictures well enough. So I ain't sure.

Sounds bout right3/4 weeks more as by sensi time line, not sure with the mould just hoping it makes it the leafs are crispy dying dead but the bud beneath looks green

Comment

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So long as the buds are green your okay - I would cut the dried leaves off, they are not going to regenerate and are dead anyways.

Canuck147 will do tht nite thats the plnt which i think is very close most the pistils hve turned amber thinking of starting to flush from friday for about 7 days n harvesting still waiting for my jewellers loop will post bck for a second opinion thnks

Comment

Tricomes?

Comment

Looks like you got some light burn. Is it too close to the light?

Comment

I think you have another 2 to 3 weeks to go on those plants. BTW they are starting to turn yellow which is not good if you have 2 to 3 weeks to go.

Comment

• SinsemillaScientist
                        SinsemillaScientist commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It as semms to me you have at least 3 weeks most pistils are still white, yiur buds will fatten up and gain their real qeight in that time. I would also look into the yellowing possible ph related issue. Other than that good luck and happy growing

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X