• Show
Clear All

Quick pic update

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Very chunky and frosty

Terps are starting to come through on the mystery plant now. Think it might be White Widow.... This might mean it takes longer than the Strawberry but that is a problem to worry about in a few weeks!

Comment

Just in to week 8 of 12/12 now. Colour is starting to show on the lower buds but it is hard to photograph. Im hoping for some more red to come through as I'm going to start flushing the Strawberry Crusha tomorrow, she's nearly ready to come down.
      The other plant still has plenty of time left to go so unless it is a fast finisher it will be a staged harvest.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice job, nice looking flowers.
        HappyGrowing

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd say those are great looking flowers! Especially the ones that look like they have an afro haircut, how about some closer pics of those.

• Damngrower
        Damngrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks It is their bedtime right now but I'll grab some tomorrow!

As promised

Comment

And a couple of the Strawberry Crusha starting to show her colours!

Comment

Thanks - great looking buds and that strawberry one is nice and frosty.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Damngrower
            Damngrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, the next two weeks are going to be slow!

If you saw my other post I had a little panic right before harvest. I am now 99% certain it was WPM so the plants didn't get a flush and came down immediately. I ended up with an ounce and a quarter of each when dry, which was interesting. I discarded anything affected by the WPM and after drying and curing the White Widow is definitely my favourite, it's fruity and strong but not much in the way of couch lock. The Strawberry Crusha is much more dank but the Strawberry flavour comes out in the cure, its also a little creamy on the tongue. It's strong and will put you on your ass. I'd recommend it, it's a UK strain as far as I know and not that easy to find, but if you can, you should!

Comment

Round three is underway! Having trouble uploading photos at the moment though.

The last two seeds from the mystery pack. No idea what they are yet!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X