My 1st grow nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1st grow nuts

Good evening folks, well my popcorn buds did get much bigger, not as big as I thought or hoped. I tell ya all the stuff Is great. I did somehow end up with 1-3 huge seeds on 5 of the 7 plants. The 6th was very hairy brown pitstils no pollen or resins but still good stuff. Now the other 4 omfgsh... Its in jars right now. They were loaded with trichones. 2 had lots of pollen. The smell n results are excellent even though all this happened. 1 left to cut n hang but it only has a few amber color pistals. A lot of trichomes pollen sacs and some serious looking shit. I'm sure stress probably made these Hermie's. I got rid of the only male asap. Will these few seeds also be Hermie's? I also read getting rid of pollen plants but also read pollen is good shit. I do have pollen lots of trichome and ass kicking smoke. It sure has been crazy with my 1st grow n several n more mistakes.. Whatcha think on seeds n pollen. Thank guys.
    ​​​​​

I did manage my 1st clone. It already has small buds. I broke a branch so I trimmed it and stuck it in soil its momma lived in. Roots coming out bottom of solo cup, now what? 😁

Comment

Stick it in some dirt.

Comment

Transplant it to a bigger pot and let her grow.

Comment

The few seeds you got may not hermie. But you are confusing me by saying that your plant(s) have lots of pollen. Sounds like you are pleased with the quality of your buds, so where is all this pollen coming from? I'm a bit confused by your first post.

Comment

Thank you. I will transplant the clone. They had pollen sacks on them. This last one I'm probably cut today has a lot of pollen sacks. Isn't all the stuff on the leaves pollen? This being prior to trichones or all just resin?

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              The "stuff on the leaves" (sugar leaves--not fan leaves) should be trichomes, the little clear mushroom-head resin glands where the terpenes and cannabinoids are stored in great quantity. If you are growing feminized plants, that's what the stuff should be...

Sometimes it's easiest with pictures

All this white "glitter" is trichomes (good). They look like little mushrooms up close. These contain very high levels of THC and other cannabinoids (though cannabinoids are also contained in the buds themselves)!

This is pollen that's spilled out of pollen sacs after they opened (bad). Pollen looks more like flour than mushrooms if you look up close.

I can totally see how it could be confusing if you've never seen either one before!

Comment

• Bmw
              Bmw commented
              Editing a comment
              I was able to get 3 pictures uploaded. When
              When u get a minute can u please tell me if its ready for harvest. Thank you

Comment

shweet Wanna buy a friend ? hehehe

Comment

Thank you, and yea pictures do help. This phone won't let me post pictures. Tomorrow I'll go into town post a Picture. The sacks are all through bud

Comment

Originally posted by kingfish View Post
                  Stick it in some dirt.
                  I said this in two other threads. Everyone stop calling SOIL dirt, dammit. LOL

Comment

• kingfish
                    kingfish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Would it be better if I said: Stick it in Mother Earth ?

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kingfish, that sounds TERRIBLE!!!!!

I'm downloading app to make photos jpeg so I can share when I want too 😀

Comment

Great Bmw. It will be helpful to have pictures.

Comment

• Bmw
                      Bmw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Was able to upload 3 Pictures. When u get a minute. Thanks.

Comment

Are those seed or pollen pods. Don't no if its ready to hang yet. Man forgot I read your post. Sorry bout that. No powder at all. One that I harvested 1st because it had so many brown pistils. Its still in glass jar. They are still sticking out lol. Hairy I think somebody else was asking. But there isn't any sticky to the buds unless I open them up. Strange. Either cut to soon or what? I don't no why I'd cut with out trichone ya no. Kinda creaper smoke. I'm so glad all of the you guys are here. Them 3 clones have tiny white buds. Do I leave them on? Just put them in soil today.
                      Last edited by Bmw; 12-12-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X