Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!!! getting spots on leaves just before harvest !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!! getting spots on leaves just before harvest !!!!!

So i noticed the other day there were two tiny white marks on two different leaves and not thinking too much of it i left it.... This afternoon i noticed there are a few more tiny spots on different leaves and on a untouched leave i saw this thing that looks like a egg of some sort....
    I have checked both plants with a magnifying glass and cant find any insects, worms or anymore of these "eggs"
    I also checked the symptom checker and cant really find anything like it does anyone know what it can be and what this brown thing is??
    Please if you have any idea please let me know its my first grow and so close i really don't want to loose this grow....

Looks like Powdery mold ( PM) from here..google it. Does it come off on your fingers when you rub it?

Not sure about the dark thing..need closer pictures.. Good Luck.lt white powdery mold..GWE site too..

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you look under your leaves too, with your microscope?
      It does look like WPM, though, but you are gonna make it to harvest though, don't worry to much, and good luck.

• Christhenoobie
      Christhenoobie commented
      Editing a comment
      no it does not come off at all i also thought it was that...?

Hi Chris, check this out:
    White Powdery Mildew (aka White Powdery Mold) can be the cause of white spots on your leaves that looks like patches of flour. Learn how to get rid of it!

How close to harvest are you?
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-24-2018, 04:02 PM. Reason: fixed error if it's any of your business
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Read that article lickety split and see what you should use in order not to ruin your buds!!! Lower your humidity, too. Good luck!!!

• Christhenoobie
      Christhenoobie commented
      Editing a comment
      alright thanks yea i did already it averages about 35-40 now but ill take another look thanks man!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      @Christhenoobie

First, sorry I got your name wrong: CHRIS!!!

Your humidity is good then; how's air circulation where you see the mildew? If you nip it in the bud, you might be good to go. Got my fingers crossed.

Could also be Thrips. The brown thing looks kinda like a dead one, and the live ones jump like Jumpin' Jehoshaphat. If it is thrips, the tiny dots would be kinda irregular, and kind of look like little lines of snot, sorta. GWE has a good tutorial on them, to.
    At any rate like Da.a.s. said, your gonna make it to harvest at least, should be far enough along. Good to figure out what it is though, so you don't get the same problem in your next grow.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Christhenoobie
      Christhenoobie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man yea late last night i found that article and to me it looks a lot like it, the spots are irregular but haven't seen alive one yet? although i did notice a very tiny thing flying around in the box and i tried to sqwash it but i lost site of it.... But yea im strugging to see when they are ready with the magnifying glass i have... i have ordered a x60 one do you think it will be strong enough? and when one bud is ready do i wait for them all to be ready or can i remove that one or two bcuz some buds have made the resin and some haven't even started?

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      The snot looking stuff will be the dead give away if it's thrips. I think the 60x will do it.
      You can just harvest the buds that are ready, and leave the rest to finish ripening, that's not a bad way to do it at all, it's what I usually do. The only time that I might not, is if the humidity is super high, and I am afraid of the cut having Botrytis take hold, or if I just don't have time cause I am going to be gone, other wise harvest in stages works great!

Alltatup: no problem man. i have two pc fans blowing is like a spiral in the box with another as a intake from outside and another two for exhaust with a home made carbon filter inbetween... the leaves are almost always got a breeze blowing over them so i dont think its that...? i also water little bit less now to try help dry out the top layer of the coco...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X