Critical CBD from Nirvana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical CBD from Nirvana

Hey, I grew both of these this summer. The one on the left I topped twice and LST. I harvested her two weeks ago. The one on the right, I manifolded. She was delayed a couple of weeks due to the manifolding. It was an easy grow. Buds compact and rock hard. Lemony smell. I took an ounce away from the the 1st harvest, decarbed (Nova) and made a Organic Avocado Oil infused tincture with one tbsp of Sunflower Lecithin for the wifey. She loves it. We also smoked some of the decarbed bud and it gave a full body high. Very relaxing. All in all I'm happy with the grow. I'm finished for the year cause the electrical cost for me to do a winter grow in the PNW isn't worth it. I have no idea what the heck I'm gonna do. This is a great hobby for me and I love learning about this plant. I'm planning on growing GG #4 from New Guy 420 seeds next year. I'll start a mommy GG plant in the house to keep me occupied for the winter.

Thank goodness for this website, forum and all the peeps! Peace...

3rd Grow
    CFL's for seedlings
    Vivosun 4' X 4' Grow Tent
    Vivosun 6" Inline Duct Fan
    600w HPS
    Coco Loco & Kindsoil
    Foliar Essence
    Molasses
    2 - 5 gal Smart pots
    Critical CBD (F) - Nirvana

"Changing my thinking, changes my life."

Nice hangers! JimmyPapaya - I too live in the PNW and am finishing a grow and will shut down for the winter.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I've got the perfect environment indoors during the winter here in the pnw. I don't have to worry at all about heat being an issue indoors. We have to stay warm and cozy here so getting too cold in the tent isn't an issue either. Infact winter is my favorite time to grow indoors. I can keep my climate perfect without any added costs. A 5x5 fits in my bedroom just fine and I don't have to worry about foxtails or bud rot. Plus the pests are pretty much all dormant and ipm is a breeze 😉 . You can probably get some autos done before the end of December. ✌
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Thanks guys! Chefbjy, There's no way my wife would let me have a plant flowering in the house. Her clothes are in that bedroom! Wifey has come along way from being anti-pot to taking tinctures and vaping a couple times a week. Maybe some day.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm really glad to hear that she likes the tincture.

alltatup, It's working out great for her. That CBD oil is $50.00 a bottle at the local shop. I think I'm going to get a Levo and that new Vape you told us about in the near future!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          What's a Levo? You mean a Nova decarb machine? Good choice!!!

I have the Nova. The Levo Oil Infuser is smaller than the Magical Butter Machine. My wife won't do the tinctures w/alcohol, just the oils, like organic Avocado and coconut oils.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Oooooh, ok. Thanks for explanation.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X