Trichomes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trichomes!

Soooooo my two plants are doing what I think is pretty well. Thinking harvest will be soon because it’s been sometime in flowering.

Anyone think I’m close?

I hope the quality is good enough for people took some work to take haha...

the first four pics is my shaman strain the rest the rest are my aurora indica
    2x4x6 Vivosun. 3gal Fabric Pot. Coco loco & Kind Soil
    Viparspectra 450W
    Aurora Indica (Nirvana) & Shaman (Dutch Passion)

Gettin there, but I think they have some time yet, at least for my tastes. Make sure you check out Nebulas article on the GWE main site, as well, It's what I mostly go by, and of course it's all personal preferance as well, but I'd wait a bit.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Probly more time on the Aurora Indica, because It's more of a bed time strain for a lot of people, and waiting longer will increase that affect. I'm planning on some AI my next grow, so happy to hear what you think about it!
      Happy harvest!!

• Valerian
      Valerian commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m going to give the Shaman strain another week or two I think see where that brings me. The AI will be longer than that. It’s flowering seems to be much more lengthy than the Shaman was. I’ll definitely let you know about my finished results!

Make sure you go by the trichomes on the buds themself, not the sugar leaf, not the fan leaf. For a good indicator of your Harvest window don't just Check the buds on top, then cut the whole plant. Make sure you are checking in the middle of the plant as well.
    I took my last AI when the middle was cloudy with a hint of Amber. It was at 10 weeks plus a day or so of flower.
    I WAS VERY HAPPY.
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 09-21-2018, 12:16 AM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Howdy Valerian, I agree with GreenhouseEffect and Mr.furley, 'getting close, but not there yet'. The amount of tricomes is great, I see some cloudy, a lot of clear ones, but no amber showing yet. I would give them some more time and (my preference) harvest when they are around 10%-15% amber.
      Great job!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Couple more pics I took today!
        2x4x6 Vivosun. 3gal Fabric Pot. Coco loco & Kind Soil
        Viparspectra 450W
        Aurora Indica (Nirvana) & Shaman (Dutch Passion)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X