Micro bugs pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro bugs pics

This is how small they are, tried to do video so you could see but usb micro won't work. Would alcohol kill em or diatomaceous earth work?
    What else?

Use this. I swear by it.

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      Can it be used on buds? These critters are creepin me out.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use it up to a day before harvest. I try to avoid spraying anything on my buds. But I have sprayed this on my buds early in flowering.

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats where they are in buds, maybe process them into something

Any pictures of the damage? To small to make out what they are, but might be able to figure it out by the symptoms. My first guess would be something in the might family, to be that small, not sure of what else it could be.
    The captain jacks is probably a way better choice than DE at this stage of growth, you could use it in flowering, but then you would have to do a really good bud wash after harvest, and you don't want to smoke and inhale DE. ( otherwise it won't hurt ya though).
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      No damage to buds visible, but had bud rot and mildew. I've been clipping off each bad bud for weeks and spraying with vinegar solution for mildew which doesn't seem to bother the little suckers. I would rather throw out the whole plant than smoke it.
      How and with what can we do a bud wash. That's what I was looking for. Or.... would cannabutter be a way to cleanse? Would I have bug flavored brownies brownies If you could see the video one is black with whitish legs walks like a crab other is light pistle brown and moves like a spider can be 3 to 4 in one frame. Nothing on other plants (different strain)
      Last edited by 7vicsmcc; 09-18-2018, 08:06 AM.

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if there's no damage to buds( or leaves) maybe you do have some type of benificial that's been there all along, like Daas said in the other thread. Does still sound like a mite though, but there are multiple kinds, and some harm, and some are predatory. Would make sense since mites are related to crabs and spiders, all have eight legs. Still would be leery to have em around till I knew who they were, though.
      I would be more concerned with the bud rot at this point, the breeze will help with that, to. And lower your humidity if you are growing some place you can do that.
      The articles Nebula has posted, has recipes for bud wash, also Jorge Cervantes shows how to do it with hydrogen peroxide and water on his you tube channel. I know ol Jorge uses his for powdery mildew, but nothing gets rid of bud rot, far as I know.
      The bugs won't hurt you to smoke. You may want to harvest as soon as you reach the harvest window, though, cause of the bud rot, and keep a real close eye on them as they dry and cure.
      Last edited by GreenhouseEffect; 09-18-2018, 09:13 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X