fabric pots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fabric pots

hello everyone, its me again,can anyone help me on this, im going to be using fabric pots, but as my veg room is quite small the fabric pots may all be touching eachother, will this cause a problem with the roots coming out of the side of one pot and into the side of the next pot as they are touching eachother????

It shouldn't become much of a problem, but I suggest that you leave at least a1/4" of air between them, so that you harvest all the benefits of the smartpots.
    Btw. If you enjoy the performance of the pots, but can't find the size or shape that fits your needs, or maybe you are just cheap (like me) ; you can very easily make your own "smartpots" using dark "fiber Web" or geotex and synthetic sewing thread.
    Regards BC
    Marijuana is no drug, it's a human right!

Comment

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks mate

I also made a few for my air pruning pots with geotex.

Comment

I've made my own before out of weed barrier fabric, and I'm to much of a puts to use a sewing machine, so I used a stapler, worked pretty good, Lol!
      Also, be careful of how much space you have left in flower, and be sure to flip them in time, so that they don't get so tight in there that you get mold problems. I don't think the fabric pots touching will be TO big a problem, but buds and leaves squished together, could be way worse!
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes fewer plants in a small tent do WAY better.
        Happy growing!!

Your a wise person greenhouse.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X