Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excel Nutrient Schedule Calculator

Hello people,

I have made this excel spreadsheet to keep track and calculate the nutrient dosage for my plants and I thought maybe some of you would like to make use of it.

I have made up formula so that you only need to enter your initial dosage ex: 1tsp/gal , as well as the total water you will be putting in your tank, all the math will do themselves and give you the exact amount of nutrient you will need to add to your reservoir.

As you will see I've added a few entries to show you how it works and to prove the math are correct. You can simply remove them if you want to use the Schedule.

For now the initial dosage is the one you can find here : http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...t-schedule.pdf

Although you are more than welcome to change it to suit your plants, this will not affect the sums and will still work nicely. If you encounter any problems let me know.

There is also a section for your top-up , you need to add the amount of liters/gallon you are planning on replenishing as well as the strength you want it, in percentages.

I have fine tuned a version for my use so this version is a very general one, also some unit like the calmag is in grams per liters which isn't correct for you guys, I simply did not know what unit of measure you are using for calmag.

If anyone would like to use it you are more than welcome and if you need me to do small adjustment like the calmag please let me know, I will gladly help if I can.

As you will see I've added a "liters" sheet and a "gallons" sheet, so that both side of the world can use it

Hope this can be useful to some people, and if you have any issue with it or need small adjustment to be made, give me a shout.

There it is : http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjbl7u..._Schedule.xlsx

Enjoy !
    Last edited by Ingwe; 12-09-2016, 10:54 AM.

Originally posted by Ingwe View Post
    Hello people,

I have made this excel spreadsheet to keep track and calculate the nutrient dosage for my plants and I thought maybe some of you would like to make use of it.

I have made up formula so that you only need to enter your initial dosage ex: 1tsp/gal , as well as the total water you will be putting in your tank, all the math will do themselves and give you the exact amount of nutrient you will need to add to your reservoir.

As you will see I've added a few entries to show you how it works and to prove the math are correct. You can simply remove them if you want to use the Schedule.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4329_1481274361354_987[/ATTACH]

For now the initial dosage is the one you can find here : http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...t-schedule.pdf

Although you are more than welcome to change it to suit your plants, this will not affect the sums and will still work nicely. If you encounter any problems let me know.

There is also a section for your top-up , you need to add the amount of liters/gallon you are planning on replenishing as well as the strength you want it, in percentages.

I have fine tuned a version for my use so this version is a very general one, also some unit like the calmag is in grams per liters which isn't correct for you guys, I simply did not know what unit of measure you are using for calmag.

If anyone would like to use it you are more than welcome and if you need me to do small adjustment like the calmag please let me know, I will gladly help if I can.

As you will see I've added a "liters" sheet and a "gallons" sheet, so that both side of the world can use it

Hope this can be useful to some people, and if you have any issue with it or need small adjustment to be made, give me a shout.

There it is : http://www.filedropper.com/nutschedule

Enjoy !
    That link didn't work for me.

Comment

Ingwe, 2 thumbs up for spending the time to make such an awesome chart. However as you become more and more experienced, you will look at feeding charts with a grain of salt. You will develop your own feeding schedule. If you where to go by most of the feeding charts, you would be over feeding them anyway. Thank you very much for the time you spend on it.
    If we hav'nt already said it. Welcome to our group of Heads.

Comment

Thanks man, you are welcome, its a pleasure to help this community.
      For sure I understand what you mean, but the way I made it it also works as a calculator, I also modify my feeding depending on the plant and for hydro with my personal dosage it calculates exactly how much i need to use in my tank as well as my top-ups, I use it mostly as a calculator rather than a precise schedule. I made it so that the tsp/gal dosage can be modified and isn't set, so you simply enter your own initial dosage and it will tell you how much nutrient solution you will need in your chosen amount of water.
      But I understand that ,as you said, experienced grower start personalising feeding and this might not be as useful.

Thanks for the welcome bud, great community here !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X