Is this a ph problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a ph problem?

Found a couple leaves like this on two of my plants. I'm not sure if its ph fluctuations or if its leaf mites. My grow is in doors. Tent temps are in the right range. Plenty of air movement humidity is also not an issue. I'm leaning towards the ph fluctuations because I'm still working on getting that consistency in each watering.

The last pic is mine. I'd appreciate any info I can get.

Looks like Thrips. Get a jewelers loop and check for the little shits under the leaf.
    If you find any. Use this.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      First picture is an issue with leaf miners. You can use organic insect soap or spinosad for thrips. Do not spray the buds ever! Just the leaves.
      First and most important is to find out how they got inside your grow room to begin with. Make sure you are properly sealing up the room for pests, otherwise you can kill them and they will just keep coming back again.

Is there any home remedies? I'm right in the middle of flower.

Comment

Not sure if this is a deficiency or thieps. Starting to trip out now. Don't want to lose my plants.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had thrips before. They like to hang out on the leaves and are visible to the naked eye. They like to run and hide parallel to the leaf’s vein where they kind of blend in like camouflage. Do you see any? Maybe time for some blue sticky traps. You will see them on the traps if you have an infestation.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      im talking about this pic (:

that look to me like the first visible symptoms of a deficiency, but it could be caused by ph out of range or another root issue

Comment

• Pmoe90
      Pmoe90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about the second pic or the post in general? If it's the second pic then thank God way to close to the bud sites. If your talking about the entire post that'd be dope too.

Now I'm confused. Which picture are you talking about?

Comment

Hey Pmoe90 , I can't see anything ,in your pictures, with your light on, can you take a picture in natural light?
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Here's what I've found on my plants. I took all my plants out and didn't find any bugs and also didn't find any more leaves looking like the first pic I posted. I looked underneath all the leaves and didn't see any bugs. Not sure what to do now

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          In this photo they look overfed with those burned tips showing in the background.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X