Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help ID

I took a vid of one, can I really get an ID on these things pretty please

Last edited by BoulevardC90Rider; 09-13-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

How many did u find? Is there any damage? Or any webs on branches? It looks kind of like-a tick to me,but not sure? wait for others to chime it and take a look.

Comment

No webs. I have leaves that look like are having a nitrogen difficiency with nute burn but I think that may be my super soil.

Comment

I just saw this vid on YouTube is this what I have to my untrained eye it looks the same

Comment

I cant see so good anymore but they look like white mites. The treatment is the same for most any infestation. Look on the Grow Weed Easy site on getting rid of bugs. I wish I knew a bug expert to help but it doesnt really matter. The solution is pretty much all the same.

Comment

Oh if they are white mites they will bite humans and itch like mad.

Comment

Those look like soil mites to me. Soil Mites are actually beneficial, they eat decaying organic matter, mold spores, and some of them even eat pests like spider Mites and root aphids. Do you have any pictures of your plants, to help make sure? Also, where are they hanging out at? If they are at the soil level, than moat likely are soil mites, if they are on the plants, than probably a pest. Most prey species of insects do not move that fast, spider mites, aphids, and the like, tend to stay in one place, and gorge themselves on your plants life blood. Predatory Mites tend to be much faster, like some kinda little Chetah, or something.
                I would definitely put them in the mite family, that's why they look so much like ticks, because ticks and mites, and spiders, and crabs, are all Arthropods, meaning they have eight legs. I couldn't get a good count, but that would narrow it down to some type of Mite.
                Organic Soil,
                with molasses,
                In a Greenhouse with,
                Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X