Budget-friendly marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget-friendly marijuana

I want to try new strains but have to save some cash. Do u know low-priced cannabis strains or just where I can find some discounts on affordable medical marijuana?

What is low priced to you? There are some cheaper strains at most seed banks. The shipping is what kills trying to not spend much. At least if you choose discreet shipping and guaranteed delivery, that is. If you spend about 40-50 dollars you'll get some freebies.
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

There is a seed bank out there that will sell u one seed at a time if that’s all u need.

Comment

Call New420Guy seeds, he has got autoflower seeds for 3bucks, apiece.
      It only takes 3-4days to receive them in the mail. He is in California.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        I just got my first order from him a couple day's ago, supper stoked!! They were a way better price than from over sea's, got to me WAY faster, check out was supper easy, got a couple freebies, AND even some stickers!! Couldn't be happier. Thank's for the recommendation D.a.a.s!
        It is gonna feel like a LONG time until I start my next grow now, Lol!

3-4 bucks that's freaking great..I just bought a lemon haze for 15 should of confirmed with the people at this site before.. I hate buying on a wim.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        @MrFurley. is the one that knows about the white widows, Californiakid
        I know one thing that WW, I'm growing now, is already covered in trichs, and she's still young.

• Californiakid
        Californiakid commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the reply D.A.A.S.69

That's mighty fine results there buddy. I can't wait to talk to Paul, I'm just not ready to order some more seeds yet. Too many irons in the fire right now...being he's right here I ought to get seeds right quick. But man 65 days is fast, I could see a perpetual grow with a seed drop every 15-20 days.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Californiakid, Your welcome, Yeah thats hard to believe, but they are super fast, They both popped up the next day after they sprouted, They both had pistils showing on day 18, I think, and by day 40 the sugar leaves were covered in amber, they were both Sativas, an I was gonna let them go damn near all amber, but they both got to 30-40percent amber, and that was it no more, so after a couple of more days with no change, I cut them down,
        One of them was just starting to foxtail a little bit.

Feminised seeds do an indoor mix. 4 random seeds for £10. Not sure what that is in $ but its cheap here!

Comment

Oaseeds has "bulk" fems for $3 each..You can buy 1 seed or more..up to you..They also have most other major breeders with good prices and great CS (they take USA CC cards too)

Comment

Thanks d.a.a.s I'll check it out.

​​​

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Greengringo, Yeah man, check him out, he's got a nice website, New420Guy seeds.
            I had good luck with the last 2autos I just harvested.

Remember, you get what you pay for. Are you sure you get what you think you get?

Comment

So wait, we can order from here (USA)?
            "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
            5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
            600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
            Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
            400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
            ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
            13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              Couple of people have recently.

• RosettaStoned
              RosettaStoned commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll keep that in mind if I have money burning a hole in my safe. By the way, I always do. I have quite a few seeds to go through still....but i keep seeing more strains I want, Haha of course. Gorilla Zkittles looks awfully good and I still want the damn duck strain 😂

• GreenhouseEffect
              GreenhouseEffect commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya, tell me about it!
              I kinda have a thing for seeds, it was like that when I was a little kid to, sitting there with my Gurney's catalog, filling out a paper order sheet, Lol!
              It's like holding an awesome power in the palm of your hand, the whole universe just sitting there, weighting to explode into existance.

New guy was 7 days two way mail order 8, got 12, paid 39bucks plus a stamp. $3.25us a seed shipped.
            72 hrs in and had 100% germination rate, 34 days old and rolling like Steve Martin with a special purpose.
            Note: I order Photo's only, both Feminized and regular seeds.
            On the recommendation of D.A.A.S.69 thought I'd give the newguy420seeds a go. G13 x Haze (2) Feminized. Revolution (3) Regular. Mystery (1) 100% of Unknown Origin.
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• RosettaStoned
              RosettaStoned commented
              Editing a comment
              That show got me through many late nights as child.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              That and m.a.s.h we're Staples in my house as a child. Lots of others I could list but it really stuck with me.

• RosettaStoned
              RosettaStoned commented
              Editing a comment
              Forgot, Thanks for the seed info

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X