And now a couple more issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now a couple more issues...

Something tells me that the way this bud is shaping up is not right. Is this foxtailing? If it is why? It is the only one doing it out of six. The next picture is of the plant that should have been an auto but is a photo. It is always droopy. Whether I starve it of water or water it. When I first photographed it with questions about kind soil fill told me that it was over watered. So I cut back on the water and it still looks like this. Why? It has yet to look perky. Whether I under water or over water or whatever it looks like this.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Question on the droopy plant. Does it perk up when lights out?

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      No not really. They all sort of droop when the lights have been out for a little while. I read that that's a good thing but this particular plant is really getting on my nerves!

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they all lay down some at lights out. If you watch time lapse it looks like they go to sleep. But if they are really droopy they perk up some.

Yes that appears to be foxtailing. Some plants just do that. But The droopy plant makes me believe it's too hot or the light is to close. Which is why I asked if it perked up at lights out. Others here can be more specific I'm sure. But usually both of what you are showing can be to much or to close lights, or temps to high.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I could try raising the lights but it's about 22 24 inch away from the LED. It's a 450w viparspectra. I do struggle with the Temps. In general it's been around 80° afternoon through evening. In the morning around 10:30 or 11 a.m. when I go up to check it's around 7 3, or 74. It's such a juggling act with the air conditioner in the other room.

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it is definitely foxtailing, but what do I do about it? Also some of the yellow leaves Have deep red in them I'll try to take a pic and show you.

Well the light seems more than far enough away. And those temps seem fine. So maybe someone else will chime in. D.A.A.S.69 uses kind soil.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate your attention red wasp. I'm really stressed about other things and this is just making it worse. I'm in the middle of a wrongful death lawsuit around the person that killed my daughter. And it's a mess. Trying to have a nice enjoyable grow seems to be Out Of Reach. Not handling it well.

Greenpassion Any chance that she's been root-bound for a while?

How long has she been drooping and what week are you in?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      @Altatup, I don't think it could be root bound. It is 1 out of 6, and it's supposed to be an auto but clearly it's a photo. There in 3 gallon smart pots. Would there be a reason that this one that is a photo would do all this wilting and all the rest of them haven't? I'm really getting frustrated here. I'm starting to rethink the wisdom of smart pots and kind soil. This one has been welting like this or drooping for several weeks now regardless of what I do. Now my second round that I have going that are about 6 weeks old are also starting to droop. 2 out of 4 are drooping and they don't seem to be dried out or overwatered. I'm getting really sick of this. The one time that I did grow two years ago, was with photos and plastic pots and with newts and never did I have any problems with drooping leaves. The flushing was a pain in the ass and having to do all the notes and measuring was really a drag. It was the only grow I ever did because my daughter was killed on the night that I harvested. But my memory of doing that grow was nowhere near the hassle that this is.

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure regarding photos that it matters what week I'm in because the plant that is drooping is in veg. It's a photo, not an auto. I'm going to keep it in veg, and I should be able to for a while now. Again when I grew before with photos, I had two mothers that were in veg for 7 months. They were 5 ft tall and thick and so beautiful. This was an indoor grow, in plastic 2 gallon pots. The medium I used was Pro mix BX. I'm just so confused. Never had a problem not that I've had a lot of experience that's for sure, but I know plants, and this is just ridiculous.

Well I need to add on to that that it is the exact same age as the auto that are getting close to harvest.
    We belong to the earth.

Photos in Coast of Maine
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)

Comment

Is it an exhaust fan? What is the cfm?

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        @Smokestee, I don't understand your question. Were you answering to someone else's post?

Greenpassion what size pot is that? I'd say if its a photo it might need more room. I don't suppose you've phd since you're not watering to run off but there might be some drainage issue preventing the roots from grabbing oxygen. I know I've seen tap roots curl around themself and other roots before in a fabric pot too. It obviously needs/wants attention. What is the ph of your water going in? I think some casting tea might fix her up of there isn't a drainage issue. Are you running 6 plants under one light? Where is the plant located and have you tried moving it to another spot under the light? That one light for 6 plants might not be ideal. I would take her outside in the day with good sun and see how she reacts. Thinking it needs more light but I could be wrong but that's what I would think. That promix is pretty much all peat and can get clumped together. My first thought is compaction and drainage issue and my second thought is not enough light. Does it perk up at all or just always drooping?
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Chefbjy, I do pH the water. She is in a 3 gallon pot. And there are total of 7 lights there in that room. Three of them are 450w viparspectra and 4 of them are 300 watt Galaxy Pro. Since it is taller than the other Autos I did move her under a light that is higher up. I have all the lights on pulleys and adjust them accordingly. She is in a 3 gallon cloth pot. My pH going in is always between 6.5 and 6.7.

I'm still wondering whether you have some kind of problem with the roots: it seems to me that that's where the problem has to stem from. If it were me, if she doesn't have nutrient lockout, I'd repot it just to get a look at the roots.

This may interest you: https://www.growweedeasy.com/rootbou...nabis-symptoms
      Last edited by alltatup; 09-12-2018, 05:29 AM.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I sure hope you resolve the problem!! ;-}

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man. Me too!!

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Greenpassion, Don't stress dude, it's gonna be ok.
        If that drooping plant was mine, I wouldn't water her until the pot was as light as a feather, and see if that helps. I bet it does.Make sure the pot is bone dry, before giving her water
        Some plants just can't take heat like others can.

OMG. I just made a huge three-paragraph comment to D.A.A.S.69. About how I repotted the limp plant into a 5 gallon grow bag. That post completely disappeared
      We belong to the earth.

Photos in Coast of Maine
      8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good deal, If she was an autoflower, a 3gallon would be fine.

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah if she was a 3-gallon that would be true I'm guessing. But since it turns out to be a photo I think moving her to a 5-gallon it's a good idea. And the only reason I'm waiting and having to keep her in bed is because I don't have the other room setup and that is because it's very very tricky. It's across the hall on a second floor of my house, and I have to figure out the air conditioning and the fans and the lights and everything else and come up with the money. At this point I have 16 Plants 6 of which I will harvest according to you guys, on the 24th or around there. Then I have round 2 which are the red Styx, and then I have round 3 which are the blue sticks. And they are the photos. I maybe might be moving too fast here for myself. It's me and one other person. I'm alone here in my house and this other person is helping me as best he can. Finances and stuff. Setting up a business. In the midst of all this I'm being scraped over asphalt by this wrongful death lawsuit about my daughter. Way too intense.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad to hear you repotted her.

Well glad it is perking up. And that happened to me once.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X