Need help ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help ASAP

I have 6 plants in total (I know they are smothered but it’s all I have to work with) all but one are doing great!
    any idea what is going on here all the plants are getting the same everything for care??!!

the strain that is in need of help is chiesel

Maybe the roots are having a issue other plants might b choking it

Comment

Are those spots on leaves holes or just spots

Comment

That’s what I was thinking plus it’s the on that gets least sun! Yes some holes in them but I checked pretty good for bugs and didn’t see anything

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          Ouch, need a real expert here, not no noob comments from me, but yeh for me looks overcrowded and a lot of root issues going on as they are using up whatever is available in the soil you have them in, what soil is it, and what ph are you watering at? Are you using nutrient feeds at all, if not I recommend making a compost tea, look into the idea of lacing side dressings of fresh soil, you could try buying some hydroguard which is a root inoculate and can be given in every watering at 2 mm per gallon, this helpful bacteria encourages healthy root growth and will help heal them also kelp meal is a great root helper ...

Hows your watering?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s what I was thinking, needs water, yup

• Camk
          Camk commented
          Editing a comment
          yes water is key here me thinks

• Qwertywill
          Qwertywill commented
          Editing a comment
          It's possible, if the other roots are choking that one off, they are stealing all the water, But anyone before this comment could be right as well! I am thinking a root issue.(water or not)

I’m going with roots are crowded here... if it was a water nutrients or ph issue I would have more than one plant down. Just sucke lesson learned.....

Comment

I'd have to agree with root issues, looks like a 4x4 raised bed you have there..Not enough space for 6 plants like mj imo. They would have been better off planted further apart from each other. Hope they all pull through 🍻.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X