Mixing nutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixing nutes

I use a 4L jug to mix my nutes with my water, it has a lid so I just shake it up. I'm wondering if I can do a mixture and save the remainder in the closed container? Or do you normally have to do it fresh every time?

I always use fresh. If I have extra, it goes on my wife's garden.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait what kind of plants? Lol do you think my succulents would mind some biomarine/CaMg?

Fresh every time. Some nutes tell you not to do exactly like your question.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'm gonna say fresh.

Comment

I use fresh almost all the time. Early in my current grow I saved nutes for a couple of days and the ph was wacky so I went back to fresh.
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeezusjuiicee View Post
          I use a 4L jug to mix my nutes with my water, it has a lid so I just shake it up. I'm wondering if I can do a mixture and save the remainder in the closed container? Or do you normally have to do it fresh every time?
          You can premix an organic tea with a bubbler if you can hone in on the right mix it's straight up boom sauce for plants.

Comment

Alright fresh it is! Haha I thought as much but it seems like a waste cause my plants are small do they don't get to much. But that will change eventually! And Smokesteve what do you mean a bubbler? Like a smoking piece? Hahaha .And I may try organic tea I'm really looking for that "boom" right now haha .thank you everyone I appreciate the help!

Comment

You have to keep it aerated otherwise it creates anaerobic bacteria which you don't want. https://youtu.be/SMaAJ3nHPLs

Comment

You can premix and store it in the fridge for up to a week . I just keep mine in my cedar chest if I make to much . But it depends on what you use . I use GH trio.
                DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
                  Jeezusjuiicee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool thanks man!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X