Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep your trimmers crossed for my girls!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your trimmers crossed for my girls!!!!

winter storm on the way, I'm on my tight rope trying to stay up there while juggling freezing temps, power greedy space heaters, maxed out amperage and early flowering!!!! And no generator on hand...breathe in, breathe out, take a toke, repeat...better....
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

74 above here today! bright sun! RH 22% This is our cold days of winter here.

Comment

Lets be nice!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Was just meant as a joke

Originally posted by LuckyAcres View Post
      winter storm on the way, I'm on my tight rope trying to stay up there while juggling freezing temps, power greedy space heaters, maxed out amperage and early flowering!!!! And no generator on hand...breathe in, breathe out, take a toke, repeat...better....
      is it normal for you to lose power during winter storm? How close to harvest are they? Could you run out and get a couple of (expensive) ups boxes. What room of house is your tent? Put space heater in that room and you and family live in that one room. Maybe get the tent nice and toasty now, and then insulate it with blankets or something.

Keeping my fingers crossed you and the girls weather the storm unscathed.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey fellow insomniac! Thanks for the concern but I think the wake and bake morning toke got me a little dramatic!😳😁 no frequent power outage, grow is in the shed and temps just dropped to 32, had been struggling all week trying to sync a heater on 2 maxed out electric lines...I was just crossing my fingers hoping it all worked out finally cuz there ain't was will be no plan B...no electric room to wiggle...I'm right now inside my shed in tee shirt and flip flops while an ice storm is pummeling everything down outside, listening to GOAT's Requiem...life is good peeps, just gotta keep it simple...

I wrote an article on what to do during a power outage, it might have a few tips that are relevant to your situation

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X