no sun and no real light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no sun and no real light

I'm not getting any sun...had one day of sun n a week..is it ok to bring n and put under several cfl and several led house bulbs to replace the sun?

Lol,a wish it was lyk that here ☀️ all the time a thick we got maybe 2 weeks of summer hear lol

Comment

u Can Use T5 or many CFLs . but not normal house Led bulbs ... u can use LED Grow Light . or CFL or T5 if you cant use MH/hps

Comment

I've got a CFL to start them off,it holds 2 250w bulb plus I'm reading on here there cheep to run,do you think a would able to flower with it?its just a small tent a1mq

Comment

All I have is the old fashioned 600 watt HPS

Comment

• NebulaHaze
            NebulaHaze commented
            Editing a comment
            Still the best grow light in my opinion

• Wattze
            Wattze commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, I run the 400w MH/HPS but I have a tiny space too lol

Well I couldn't resist just went an bought a 1000 watt mh/hps 1000 dimmable digital ballast since its finally legal to grow here in Washington DC a few stores open now so I'm bringing it inside...about to order some seeds...any recommendations on a first indor grow???

Comment

I have had great luck with any of the Nirvana strains. Maui Wowie, and Aurora Indica are good examples from both the Sativa, and Indica. I also had some good luck with seeds from Seedsman their Jack Herer and Blueberry seeds. Had like 4 good orders from them , and then things went down hill.

I just use the good old tried and true 600 watt HPS light. Not terribly expensive like the LED arrays, and not a whole heck of a lot of heat generated. For flowering it is just the ticket. For vegging I use a fixture containing 8 T5s. Have had plenty of yield with this lighting arrangement.
            Last edited by starramus; 10-12-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X