Weed kitty at it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed kitty at it again!

For those of you who have heard me joke about weed kitty.... Little shit got in the tent and when I came into the room she was NOT giving up her "find". I'm telling you...she is a damn monster.

She's gettin her greens!! She looks stoned.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

My dog steals trim when im working. And when I defol he will try to steal them. Luckily he wont actually go for the plants. But nice looking cats. Cats always amuse me to no end. I love their antics.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp Does the dog eat trim, too???

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes if he can get it.

you should probably be aware they are not healthy for your pets to eat it

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Why not? Cats and dogs chew greens all the time, and raw leaves aren't psychoactive...

I have read a lot into if it's bad or ok for a pet...it's kinda 50/50 on yes/no. My understanding is the THC A in the leaves is turned into THC during De-carb.. she has never gotten sick, and she only gets a little bit. I think in larger quantity it may be a problem. But yeah she did seem stoned, and she fell asleep shortly after..lol .

She was a rescue, I found her half dead, wife and I fed her with an eye dropper for about a week... I think she was only about 4 weeks old when I found her. Next month she turns 2! Wierdest cat I have ever owned.. loves riding in the car...like a dog... Lays in front of the fan, jumps in the shower and doesn't give a crap about getting wet. And sits on the coffee table and stares at you, if you don't say something to her, she will STAND on her hind legs and waive her paw at you to get your attention! Very very smart!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like an incredibly smart cat who's getting ready to reincarnate as a human next time around. Her karma is excellent since she found you and your wife. Which one is this: the orange or the tortoise shell??

That cat's lucky she's cute! My understanding is that it's the THC that's toxic to pets.

All of my pets have been rescues or strays; they have the best personalities.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Yes both of my dogs are rescues. Only one trys to steal weed though.

Comment

@ D.A.A.S: Why would cats need to remember what they did yesterday...? That's why they have people.

When I was a baby, one of our cats would sleep next to me (horrifying my grandmother who believed that cats would steal a baby's breath/soul) and if I even moved she would be batting at my mom's ankle to get her attention "come quick something happened!". When I got older and started my "curious little shit" phase (which I never really grew out of) she'd warn mom when I was about to do something stupid.

My first dog growing up was an Irish Setter (a stray/lost dog that followed my grandfather home from a walk one day, nobody came looking for the dog so after a week my grandparents decided to keep him), and that dog viewed me as a 'puppy' to be protected at all cost. If I was playing in the front yard, he would not let anyone cross the property line. If they did, he'd bark up a storm that the entire cul-de-sac could hear.
          ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Some cats are extremely domestic and devoted to their humans. More like dogs than some dogs.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X