Blueberry help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueberry help!

My 2 Blueberry plants are growing so different from others....the plants look great, but the flowering is different...no hairs at all....lots of these little round things that look like seeds only.....why is this? I bought them as clones...

Who in the hell would clone a male? I think I'd ask for a refund on those clones. Nice balls, but I'd take them back.
    Last edited by starramus; 09-04-2018, 08:52 PM. Reason: is this for fuckin real?

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
      WeirdWiredWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoever cloned it could have just topped one in veg and rooted the cuttings not bothering to sex anything. Possibly it was unintentional but could well have been on purpose...who sells a clone they don't know the sex of?

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      I was kind of thinking the same myself applying Hanlon's razor. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity," Or they could have been desperately in need of money, and in a hurry to find it. However I have PMed moonhealer with no response so I am guessing this is just a gag post.

I've got two Blueberrys in this year's grow. I'll post a photo of them manyana. One I call Long Tall Sally cuz she's an amazon.
    Last edited by starramus; 09-05-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moonhealer View Post
      My 2 Blueberry plants are growing so different from others....the plants look great, but the flowering is different...no hairs at all....lots of these little round things that look like seeds only.....why is this? I bought them as clones...
      This has to be a joke! If not, it's a male.

Comment

Definitely a male. You will get no buds from that plant. Don't know why some one would clone a male and sell you a clone, sorry man!
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenhouseEffect View Post
          Definitely a male. You will get no buds from that plant. Don't know why some one would clone a male and sell you a clone, sorry man!
          LOL..I can't believe that the OP thought that was a female..especially with all the photos around the met..Soooo, I'll go with the joke angle AND...

Comment

I would be going back to where you got them from and tell them to refund your money....or.... Burn their house down!

Comment

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              I certainly don't want to get on the wrong side of you. I like my house.

2 Blueberry from last year's grow. Obviously 2 different phenotypes. One dominated by the Thai, and Purple Thai genetics the other by the Afghani. That is unless Seedsman got their seeds mixed up. I wonder why I called them Laurel and Hardy? Have two more coming to harvest this fall.

Comment

moonhealer this is what your nonexistent buds should look like. Probably another 6 weeks to harvest. Why don't you beam me up a sperm donation???
              Last edited by starramus; 09-05-2018, 09:46 AM. Reason: i naughty

Comment

My last BB (BC Early BB Photo:
                Got only an ounce (soil grow, and was the worst leafy Bitch from hell to trim).
                Smoke was super as expected.
                Last edited by Buzzer777; 09-08-2018, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X