It's time to cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's time to cut?

Hi all, looking my flowers theres someone that can show me how many time remain to cut the plants?
    Thanks

Nice pictures, but to far away to make the call fo me.

Comment

Most photoperiod plants take 8-9 weeks after they start flowering. Some strains even take longer like 11 weeks. From the pics looks like you have quite a bit of time left. Check out the harvest guide here https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Roob ,They are getting nice and frosty looking, and looking great.
        But she's got at least another month, maybe even longer, before she's ready.Those buds are gonna get alot bigger, the last 2-3weeks.
        Nice pictures.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree with mr daas here. At least 4 to 6 weeks. But you gonna have some thick colas

Ok just for my one idea... 1 month. Ok. In the next 10 days i want to add pk 13-14 just 1 time. After this just for idea, when i should start the flush?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          When you see full grown buds with pistils curled in and trichomes getting milky. But if you only going to add pk boost one time then you will not need to flush. Your plant will get yellow leaves as time goes by. Only if you have dark green leaves st the end of flowering you going to need to flush

Strongly agree with the consensus. Nice looking plants, friend, but you do have a way to go before harvest.

Checking trichomes is is the best way to gauge it, bar none. There's a fantastic tutorial here on GWE for timing harvest. If you don't already have one, I'd recommend investing in a small, hand-held microscope. https://www.amazon.com/Carson-MicroM...ref=mp_s_a_1_9. This is the one I use and it works great. But there are plenty others that will as well. They run about $15 and will take soooo much guesswork out of the equation!

Good growing.

Comment

I would want my buds to be a lot fatter before even thinking about harvesting.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

No sorry. I m adding canna bio Flores as need. I would add The pk 13 14 just 1 time after 35 40 days of flowering. They are at day 19 of flower. The flower had comed out at 13 agoust. I want to stop the bio flores about 1 week from cut.

really good idea the microscope. Thanks
            Last edited by Roob; 09-04-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

At least month and a half

Comment

Sorry i forget. My plants are all auto. Always 1 month, correct?

Comment

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you go by breeder info you will have a closer time line.

Chefbjy im sorry, where? Have you a link?

edit. I found it. A 30x magnifier should be a correct solution? Sorry for all this questions but it is my first cannabis time grow. Similar this? https://www.amazon.it/tasca-gioielli...da+gioielliere
                Last edited by Roob; 09-05-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not sure where you got the seeds or who the breeder is. Nor do I know what strain your growing.

Royalqueen seeds. 1 Royal Gorilla auto. 1 Royal Quick one. 1 Royal northen light. The gorilla it s about 1 meter and 25 cm. The others are 1 meter about of height.

Comment

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I couldn't find royal quick one. Your royal gorilla will be 8 weeks from sprout and the rnl is 9-10 weeks. These are your harvest windows end of 8weeks and beginning of 10weeks.

Add 2-3 weeks to breeder info bro. Get a magnifier. I start flush when I see amber. "Go for the gold"

Comment

Chefbjy yhea i read that info but 8 weeks are a too short time. My plants are sprout on 13th july , now they are in the 8th week and like my photos showing , are not ready yet. The seeds bank showing the accelerated time. Too much variables. 9 or ten weeks are still not ready i think , like all the suggests on this thread.
                  Last edited by Roob; 09-08-2018, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Hi all the seed bank, looking this photos said that the plants are ready.... i am very confused.

Comment

• Baphomatt
                      Baphomatt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No disrespect to the seedbank, but I'm pretty sure they got that one wrong. I'm just going off the pistils but, based solely on that, I'd say they have a way to go. A microscope/jeweler's loop would tell you more.

Nice looking plants, though!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X