• Show
Clear All

Great white shark

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Din-AMN

Just got off of the treadmill so I'm token on oxygen, and endocannabinoids. " "After a nice long bout of aerobic exercise, some people experience what’s known as a “runner’s high”: a feeling of euphoria coupled with reduced anxiety and a lessened ability to feel pain. For decades, scientists have associated this phenomenon with an increased level in the blood of β-endorphins, opioid peptides thought to elevate mood.Now, German researchers have shown the brain’s endocannabinoid system—the same one affected by marijuana’s Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)— plays a role in producing runner’s high."

Still digging this great tune for workouts. https://youtu.be/yKFaGDrOfrI A fantastic driving beat. The drummer is a human metronome. "I've seen the sky just begin to fall. He said, All things must pass into the night."

Comment

Originally posted by Smokesteve View Post
      Great white shark
      Great picture

Comment

I just ordered Bubbelicious from Nirvana!!

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Bet it's yummy! The bubble Gum strain that I have right now is awesome! Never really smoked Bubble gum before, but I'm digging it now!

Bubble Gun Pro by Victory seeds, Lovin it!
        Nice Strawberry/ bubble Gum aroma and taste, great high. Some motivation affect with one or two hits, a nice relaxing and couch locking stone after several hits, or after a joint.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Smoking my mystery home grown! Click image for larger version

Name:	20181114_212434.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	267802
          “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
          192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
          3 Gal Smart Pots
          FoxFarm Trio
          +Open Sesame
          +Cha-Chang
          +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
          192w t5
          Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
          FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
          FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Juicyj89 you are like my brother in law. If its dry he is smoking it. I won't even test any for 14 days and then just to get an idea. Two months is a good start. 4 is even better. At 6 some is just heavenly and stays that way. Others seem to lose something much after 6 months but the ones that do just go to edibles. But let's be honest the ones that last much over 6 months were not the favorites to begin with or they wouldnt still be sitting there. Lol

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm about as bad or worse then JuicyJ. Once it comes off the plant, I try to start smoking it, Lol! Takes me half a lighter to get one hit! The rest of the time though, I am pretty good.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            GreenhouseEffect you really might be interested in getting an Ardent Lift: I decarbed some OGKush this afternoon that was curing about a week. I just wanted to vape a little, then I swear I'm leaving the rest for two months.

It came out of the Lift smelling wonderfully "not green" and it vaped quite well. If I don't decarb it, it's too harsh--even vaping. Too much chlorophyll still.

Originally posted by Smokesteve View Post
          Great white shark
          I recognize the bud, but the face is unfamiliar!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X