Trouble posting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble posting pics

Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems uploading pics on the forum. My trouble started the other day 2 days ago. It allows me to upload the first pic and when I try to upload a 2nd pic and up get a pop up box with a message saying error uploading image. I sent a post to Nebula and the having trouble .... post and waiting for a reply. So was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing any problems or if its just on my end. I'm gonna try the 2nd and 3rd way later.​​

Ive had same problem but only when i try to take pics of my entire flower room.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Yeah I cant get anything to post except for 1 that said it wouldnt upload. No idea what's going on.

Comment

Let’s see
        testIng testing....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	5D0E94C2-524D-4666-874E-39D769DDFAE3.jpeg
Views:	83
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	244623

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally can. I click on the paper sheet with a clip. Then upload files. The I click full-size and it includes the image in the text. I’m on a phone

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Got the pic, about a week to go ???

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t understand

Yeah that's how I do it. Let me try again.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          If you can take a screenshot and pm nebula. She’s passing along the glitches to the IT service and they need all the info you can provide like what device. OS. Browser etc

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok let me try and do that real quick before I leave the house

Nope no go.

Comment

Go figure I can attach pictures to pms.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s funny I didn’t even thought about the irony of my suggestion haha hopefully they’ll fix it up real soon

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I can send pics no problem by PM. So go figure. No clue what the issue could be.

But yes after I said I would send the message it dawned on me that I couldnt send pictures. Lol But it works just fine there.

Hello everyone, thanks for the information. I'm getting this looked into. If anyone else is experiencing any problems, please don't hesitate to reply back to this thread and let me know what's up The more info and details the better!

Comment

Testing, please disregard

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180910_155824_469.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	328.6 KB
ID:	247599

Comment

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              I just can't bring myself to disregard that luscious photo.

Wow very sweet picture. And I have not had the issue at all this week. So not sure but think it's fixed. Thanks.

Comment

Testing... Nope still no go but thank you for reaching out and helping with the issue. I can post pics the 2nd way I learned how to do this when trouble started so I'm not at a complete loss

Comment

• NebulaHaze
                NebulaHaze commented
                Editing a comment
                Just to confirm, this is happening when you're on your Galaxy and you click the Camera icon in top left of box. Then do you click on the Upload button at bottom or the "Landscape" icon? You also mentioned you can sometimes are able to upload the first picture, but you get "error uploading image" when you try to upload more. I just want to know the exact way to replicate the problem for the programmer

I really appreciate all your help, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm glad you at least have one workaround

• Trimmings426
                Trimmings426 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes this is happening on my Galaxy Tab A, and the way I'm trying to post the pics is like this, the camera icon left side bottom next to the link icon right above where it says write something, I click the camera icon,click upload, and it takes me to my actual camera so I can take a photo, after pic has been taken, it says upload on the left side, when I click upload sometimes it will upload the pic and sometimes it gives me the error uploading image text. But if it will allow me to upload the first pic as I said, any I try to upload after that one it want allow me to do so and then comes the error message. I hope this will clear things up for you cause I may of explained it wrong the first time. But that is the step by step procedure of the way I was doing the uploading pics in the beginning, but yes I learned another way and it works well to so things are goochie LOL. Thank You for your help and dedication to all of us who love it here and can share freely with one another about something we all enjoy and love to do. By the way beautiful arrangement and congrats on a great looking grow.

• NebulaHaze
                NebulaHaze commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much, and this is perfect

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X