Gsc x banner3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gsc x banner3

Got something cool and unusual (for me anyway) a couple years ago I crossed a Banner3 with a girl scout cookie. I love gsc but it was a tall lean plant that didn’t yield much, and I had a stressed B3 that hermied so I said “f@¢k it” So I germ and start this girl and 11 weeks into the grow she is budding under 24hrs of light(she’s 14 now and still under 24hrs),No interruptions, I have 2 others about 7wks old with no flowering, and a little 5week old clone. Never seen it happen without changing light cycle.
    I'm in a 5x7 tent, 2000w led 600draw think 67 hrz. (All technical jargon I barely understand) gh floral trio nutes
    Attached Files

Nice strain pics, also love the avatar Arnold smoking a joint after winning Mr. Universe in the movie pumping iron.

Comment

I’m guessing that B3 was an auto
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Yes had to have gotten some auto in there. The others will probably need to go 12/12

Comment

Definitely no auto, gave other people seeds they grew out without same issue. Actually tried doing a few early miss’ from Cropking with this grow but none grew(even had friends try a few) all duds.
          I thought I might have lost power but others didn’t show any signs.
          oh...the Arnold avatar, I seen it and had to use it lol

Comment

Gonna try to get somebody to grow one out again too, just to be sure. If there’s rude genes in this, I’m not sure how. But it could be something that goes back to the original breeding of these seeds.
            i normally use a cpl of the bigger name seed banks but went with a smaller one on both those seeds.(trump seeds).

Comment

She’s still going, drinking a lot of water and looking good so far.

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Just noticed.. hahaha..arny toking on that joint feeling all relaxed nice avatar.

Comment

Thank you on both! Keeping this girl going under 24 hrs to see if she’ll finish like that. Keep second guessing myself thinking I mixed up my seeds and put an auto in with it. But don’t see how, not like an auto I’ve grown before though. Gonna keep posting on it though.

Comment

Thinking the wife mixed up my seeds. Plant looks a lot like a blue mazar x mobydick auto I grew last winter.

Comment

If it's under 24 hours light it is an auto. The seed company's are messing up alot lately. The legalization is increasing their businesses so much I think they are just trying to keep up.

Comment

This was a home mistake. Autoflower got thrown in wrong container. Both plants (I grew one before) are monsters. And because of mixup i super cropped an auto.

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X