Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent's Idiot Proof Grow

Hey everyone,
    So this is my idiot proof grow. I've invested in the Autopot 2pot system and I'm stoked to use it. This system uses an "aquavalve" to ensure the soil is always properly saturated and hand watering is unnecessary after the plant is a couple weeks old. All you have to do is make sure the reservoir stays full. As always I'm using the water only Kind Soil so I just have to Ph my water and fill the rez. So here is the rundown:

Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil
    Last edited by Agentbuckwold3; 09-03-2018, 08:50 AM.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Hmm white walker kush sounds intresting. I'm subbed, I want to see how those pots work out 😉.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'm hoping with those White Widow genetics she'll be my frostiest plant yet . I've seen some really reputable growers on intsagram have crazy healthy roots with these pots.

Nice setup! I’m currently trying to find a tent that’s close to the specs of yours. Just measured up my space : 29.5 in D x 44 in W x 60+in H. What setup did you use?

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Just one I found on amazon for like $70

Yeah, that White Walker Kush sounds like a total winner!! I like the setup, Bucky!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yea I'm excited thanks ATU!

We are up and running 3 days from sprout. Ph sitting at 6.3 for both. The larger is the BA x SD and the smaller is the WWK.
    Current grow:

Comment

Strains: White Walker Kush from DNA Genetics (left) and Blue Afghan x Sour Diesel from Stranger Seeds (right).

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest

Pot: 3.9gal 2pot system from Autopot

Light: HLG600H

Tent: 20in d x 36in w x 60in h

Fans: 8" Circulation fan, 4" inline exhaust, and 4" inline intake.

Feeding: Plain PHd water 6.5

Training: topping at the 5th and LST for 10 mains on each plant.

Week from sprout: 1

Notes: the BAxSD has ridiculous growth for 1 week working on her 4th node already. WWK is looking good right behind her. The RH dropped one day and got the tips of the first set on the BAxSD crispy so I snipped them off so I didn't have to look at them. They're always the first to go anyway.
      Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        you might want to get a cheap humidifier for when that happens. I know you know that seedlings are delicate.

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what that blue thing in the middle is. I got home late and it ran out of water

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Buckie, they look like they'll bounce back without a problem.

Cool setup 👍
      Looking forward to watching you work your magic.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

2 weeks from sprout. The BA x SD is just amazing, killing it with thick quick growth working on her 7th node. The WWK is on average track, the 1st node didn't really develop so I cleared it and I haven't decided how I'm going to train it yet. Also turned on the 2pot system from Autopot and haven't hand watered since last Friday 👍
      Last edited by Agentbuckwold3; 09-18-2018, 06:58 AM.
      Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, the BA x SD looks amazing!!!

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ATU!

Both girls topped 15 days from sprout. The BAxSD was topped at the 5th and will be trained to have 10 fat colas. The WWK was topped at the 3rd and cleared of the first, I haven't fully decided what to do with her yet, she's struggling with this hot Kind Soil but is still a week or so ahead of the Critical + I grew so I'm sure she will get over it soon.
      Current grow:

Comment

Killer week. The BA x SD is just a monster. Topped at the 5th on day 15 and continues to branch out so fast. Now the WWK had a serious problem growing into the Kind Soil and got burnt up but she still has a decent growth rate. All new growth is looking green and healthy so that's past us hopefully. I added some eye hooks to my autopot for the future training on the BA x SD.
        Current grow:

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job!

4 weeks from sprout and both girls are doing great. The WWK has grown into the Kind Soil and is already starting to shimmer.
        Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Super-bushy Indica genes!!!

Boom! 5 weeks from sprout and the BA x SD continues to be the shining star. Almost done spreading her out before letting her shoot up. The WWK has put on a respectable amount of size after growing into the hot soil
        Attached Files
        Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, Bucky, thanks for the brilliant idea of the eye screws. I drilled holes in the sides of my net pots, but I think I could make your idea work much better for me!!!!

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks ATU! It was really easy and the eye hooks were cheap.

Looks great agentb - always look forward to your posts.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Man I’m getting lazy with the updates. Here we are almost 9 weeks from sprout and 3 weeks into flower. I built a sealed room in my garage with a mini split unit and liquid propane co2 generator with a monitor controller. I also added 2 more pots to my Autopot system for the next grow because they are amazing. The White Walker Kush surprises the hell out of my more than tripling in size during the stretch and is now the tallest plant I’ve ever grown at 14”. The Blue Afghan x Sour Diesel is still as amazing as ever.
        Attached Files
        Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Man, bucky, you are doing an outstanding job!!! The buds from above look fantastic!!!!

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks ATU!! I’m really happy with these genetics

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Agentbuckwold Man your plants are looking awesome, !!
          You are doing a great job, keep it up!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X