Another first indoor grower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another first indoor grower!

These girls are supposed to be “Chocolope” Sativa dominant strain. They are approximately 30 days in these pics. We’ve gone through a bit of a heat wave recently and I think they might have suffered, but only by slowing vegetation a bit. Any opinions are certainly welcomed. Are they on point at 30 days??
    Absolutly love the GWE site and forum! Thanks for any help.

You should check the light filter settings on your camera, most these days have a function that accommodates your lighting.

Comment

Your plants look great. Have you considered topping? To get more colas out of each plant instead of one main cola

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
        Your plants look great. Have you considered topping? To get more colas out of each plant instead of one main cola
        Thanks for the compliment.....
        Thought about topping, but working on LST for these which isn’t a foreign concept to me but first time actually doing it. Also I didn’t want to add any more stress during this recent heat wave.

Comment

Very nice set go for some topping you might add a week or 2 to your veg but worth ur time

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed, I topped mine a few times and used a scrog for a few weeks, each plant now has over thirty flower heads, multiple bud sites along each stem...

Nice plants, but if those are not autoflowers, if they were mine ,I'd be topping them for sure, if they are growing good now, and healthy, it's not gonna stress them much if at all.
          One plant has got huge Indica fans, it looks like to me.
          Your doing a great job, with your plants, keep it up. And GoodLuck.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Your plants look good, Welcome to the show, lots of peeps willing to help if needed, if this is your first grow and don’t want to do anything to them but let them grow it’s OK
            the guys ar just suggesting toppin to increase your yield 😁

Comment

Ok, I’ve taken the majority vote here and went ahead and topped my girls this morning.
              Pic one is after topping.pic 2&3 are before....well you get the idea. I also plans to do a moderate trim of the fan leaves. I also agree with you D.A.A.S.69....this was claimed to be a Sativa dominant strain.... something like 90/10 !?!? From day one they appear to all be Indica heavy.! Regardless, they’re doing great and they smell pretty good to!! I’ve also counted all the tops and came up with 27.
              I appreciate this forum and GWE website!! I’ve really packed in a lot of knowledge in the past few months, and I’m hoping it’ll continue to pay off.
              EB
              ****I think I got the pics mixed up, but you can see where I topped****

Comment

Hi bud, welcome to our world. Suggestion for you. If you have a pair of polarized sunglasses. Put them in front of your lens before you take the next picture. BTW, nice plants.

Comment

Looking great. Should be growing several branches in no time

Comment

Day 32 (approximately) and did a moderate trimming of large, and otherwise useless fan leaves. I’m thinking about another 25-30 days of vegition and then I’ll switch over to a 600w MH at 12/12. We’ll see what they look like in 50 days.
                    Last edited by Electrobud; 09-04-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                      9fingerleafs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like you gonna have a full tent

Took a couple pics hoping to get some experienced opinions. Are three plants are female? Too early to tell?? Thanks for your input.

Comment

• IslandColas
                      IslandColas commented
                      Editing a comment
                      First photo looks definitely Female. Other two no way to tell off those photos

Okay so I just have to know what kind of light are you using?
                    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
                    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
                    3 Gal Smart Pots
                    FoxFarm Trio
                    +Open Sesame
                    +Cha-Chang
                    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
                    192w t5
                    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
                    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
                    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

Originally posted by Juicyj89 View Post
                      Okay so I just have to know what kind of light are you using?
                      I’m using this
                      VIVOSUN Hydroponic 600 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Air Cooled Reflector Kit
                      Amazon.com : VIVOSUN Hydroponic 600 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Air Cooled Reflector Kit - Easy to set up, High Stability & Compatibility (Enhanced Version) : Garden & Outdoor
                      Last edited by Electrobud; 09-05-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

So which light are you running at the moment? Cause it looks like hps. And you said something about switching to mh for 12/12. Unless you know something I don't, you have that backwards. Just my 2 cents is all.
                        “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
                        192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
                        3 Gal Smart Pots
                        FoxFarm Trio
                        +Open Sesame
                        +Cha-Chang
                        +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
                        192w t5
                        Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
                        FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
                        FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                          9fingerleafs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          great observation my friend.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X