I need help my female has balls!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help my female has balls!!!!

So they are in their 4th week of lower and this morning i noticed the one plant has started growing balls or pods.... but all three plants had two white pistils all around the same time ? what should i do ? remove the plant or leave it ? note this is my first grow and i know they very stringy and not the best but im learning... please help with any advice as to what it is male or female or both and what can i do ? thank you !!

remove them asap before they pop and pollinate your females.

Comment

so its defiantly a male? Dam... i took a male out about 3 weeks ago and inspected the rest and they all had two white hairs... but ok ill do that then thanks for the help man!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it’s actually what we call a hermie. Producing calyxes with pistils and also pollen balls. Definitely don’t want it to pollinate the rest of he plants

Boy o boy, that’s a boy for sure. Sorry

Comment

AI man and it would be the biggest and strongest plant that is confused ha ha ha thanks for the help guys!!

Comment

Hermie, for sure, yeah get rid of them.
          Where did you get your seeds ? It's gonna get better, and you will do fine when you get some good seeds.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

yea i got them from a friend and have no idea where they came from or what they are ... but yea i need to find a good seed bank to send them to SA....

Comment

Chris, don't let it get you down man. So you have a few seeds in your weed. I have had some very potent weed come from hermie plants. Also keep the seeds, they will be female.

Comment

AHHH kingfish... man if only you replyed sooner..... i have already removed it from the rest but its ok, I know mY next grow im going to do things very different i learnt ALOT from this grow already so im very exited to start the next grow!
              BTW if i left it there and the other two females get the pollon what would of happened like will the two females just make seeds in the buds or will they like stop flowering and just make seeds?

Comment

Both it has happened to me. Seed in buds no biggie,right, but it got so bad I used a spaghetti strainer to separate the seeds, I could tolerate a few but wow I had a lot! Lol

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes that’s the real danger. A couple of bañas here and there create a few probably feminized seeds. Having a full on hermie next to a few females will create thousands of seeds most likely hermie too

Ha ha ha ha ahhh shit.... so i just destroyed my best plant over a few seeds...

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You did good. That plant was going to be trouble down the road

That’s the truth, nouthing but trouble,u done good to get rid of him

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X