When to flush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to flush?

This is my first grow and I am wondering if anyone can tell me by looking at pics if I'm close enough to start flushing out nutrients or not?

Pretty bud picture, the last couple of weeks, all i use is water an molasses, and don't flush..
    When I'm using chemicals, I wait till I see a little amber, then start flushing.
    Good Luck
    But you can flush anytime, and everyone does it differently.

Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I would wait a week or so (personal preference)..If you are not using the Trichs for measuring..you could judge by Pistils (the old way)..When they are 50% "orange", you could flush..I prefer Leach..I hate the thought of dumping gallons of water on my plants..for me..slower is better.

Flushing can even be prolonged if need be..I "flushed" out a White Widow that I had intentionally pollinated a branch on..I wanted the seeds to mature on the plant, but also wanted to harvest..I kept her going for an additional 30 days after I had leached out all the nutrients possible from the soil (ppms were under 50 ppm)

Comment

Everything you ever wanted to know about flushing. https://www.growweedeasy.com/flushing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X