Should i flush week 8 strawberry cough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should i flush week 8 strawberry cough

should i start flush now am at week 8 the begin of week 8 in 5 gal pot with soil coco mix using flora trio and watering every day grow in tent using 350 watt cfl light should i start flush now and harvest after 1 week or this needs more ??? Please help me guys

from the pictures I think you need some more time but only the trichomes can tell. get a loupe or a magnifying glass to be sure.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yuuuuup....exactly what Mr.furley said...get that loupe out and check your trichromes

Comment

The problem i cAnt understand anything with the loup and i cant find a good one

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried taking a close up picture, zooming in and cropping it?

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          From the looks of you having 50% white hairs you still have 2-3 weeks to go.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Another option is to place your loupe on your camera lens and snap a bunch of pictures then go back and find the ones in focus and zoom in.

Originally posted by Alien3000 View Post
        The problem i cAnt understand anything with the loup and i cant find a good one
        Takes a little getting used to,but you'll get the hang of it... Your looking at the little droplets on the bud itself, you'll notice they are clear or somewhat cloudy, when you see the cloudyness you keep looking and waiting for the Amber color.. Amazon has some cheap lighted loupes that are dual power.. the one we bought is 30x22mm 60x12mm... We honestly end up using the 60x lens more often than the 30x. I think a 2 pack of these was $8.00? Believe me, it's worth trying to figure out because you are looking for that perfect blend on Amber/cloudy.... Too soon and clear and you'll lose a lot of the effect.

Comment

I find 40X loupe is just right.
          Take a pic and download it on your computer, then zoom in. You should be looking at the calyxes underneath the bud sites. Another sign of ripeness is how swollen those calyxes are.
          I feed nutes/nutes/flush so I am flushing throughout the grow - nearer the end flush only.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X