Clone 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone 3.0

Os this will be the 3rd time growing the same plant and ive noticed alot about how it grows, so im going to grow only one plant next grow and ill will be getting a new light source, so i believe i can get a good yeld from this one clone, im going to focus on training her right and take my time with her.

I suggest you transplant to death pot.....
    pull that whole top completely over and secure it...it stretched out big time...you pretty much have no side growth...training should of begun long ago...she is thin and lanky...all good tho...all those thing can be easily fixed quickly if you so decide.

Just my $.02

Good luck bro I'm anxious to see this lady grow out!!

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
      Wannabebotanist23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know ive been dying to do something with her, but i have to wait till monday hopefully to do anything lol, it sucks but it was either pay rent or buy a new light for grow room and use the old lights for her while my other plants finish flowering, there so much more i want to do with my grow but with limited funds its i wouldn't say impossible but close to that right now lol

• Wannabebotanist23
      Wannabebotanist23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But in the next two week ill be putting in some overtime and maybe i can get more and just a light lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X