Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain

Growing outside in a greenhouse I pulled the roof to give the girls a little more room to grow , the weather is calling for light rain , at what point in flower should I worry about the rain on the plants??they have been in flower for about a week and a half

Nice plants, I wouldn't worry about the rain, if you got a good breeze blowing on them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Keep the fans going to dry them out, don’t risk bud rot even at this early stage lol

Comment

I think you will probably be fine if you get a good breeze drying them off like D.A.A.S. said.
        Make sure you read what Nebula has posted about bud rot and how to prevent it. Make sure that you can close your roof back up without them getting up against it or the windows/ walls. You don't want them to be able to make contact, or else they could get bud rot, or frost bite if your outdoor temps drop low enough before harvest. Doesn't look like branches will grow much longer though, they should start to just focus on growing buds pretty soon.
        Don't know if your house gets the condensation at night that my polly tunnel gets, but if it starts forming drip points, you want to make sure they don't drop water into your buds, I started having fans blow across my drip points to nip that in the Bud!

Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X