White widdow auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White widdow auto

She just hit 60 days..3 gallon pot and is over 5 foot tall! Had to move it outside because it outgrew my tent. This is the one my wife topped at 18 inches... It grew another 6 inches since being outside. I have only found 3 leaves so far that had minor bug munching on them, might get some bug screen to put around it... It has been outside for a week now... Had to tie it up because the rain and wind knocked it over the first day it was left out. This damn thing won't stop growing...lol

You sure this is an auto?
    60 days, I'm not seeing any flowers?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see any either, nice plant, but I don't think it's a auto, But I wish you good luck with her.

Great topic..have a friend going through the same thing he keeps asking me about autos? I know zilch about autos so I'm curious to find out what's really happening here..this is his first auto and for some reason he thinks autos and photos are the same I tried explaining it to him but I get very frustrated and sorta short tempered keep telling him to read up on it but some people just want to be spoon fed the info.

Comment

Sorry ..missed something his is also past due and just starting to shoot and he's at day 60 it's a cheese fem auto.

Comment

Well.... These seeds came from ILGM. They were replacements from my original order of 5 seeds that never sprouted. Now you have me wondering.... I thought it looked like it was beginning to flower? I could swear I see pistols starting.... I'm going to be pissed if these are not autos, because the order for the 5 seeds and NO freebies from ILGM was damn near $80 I'll have to go back and look for sure, but it actually might have been over that.....
        Last edited by Pyro1711; 08-26-2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• gold01ca
          gold01ca commented
          Editing a comment
          If anything, it's a photo and possibly in early or pre flower, surely not an auto.

• Pyro1711
          Pyro1711 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just went to ILGM website and reviewed my order... The WWW-FAP5 as shown on the little Ziploc bag that the seeds came in is supposed to be AUTO FLOWER! Too late now as the order was placed on December 27th of last year. I think these seeds eventually got to me sometime around March. I had already ordered from Seedsman and had plants growing by the time the replacements ever got to me. WWW (white widdow). FAP5 (Female Auto flower pack of 5)
          Last edited by Pyro1711; 08-26-2018, 12:23 PM.

So I'm thinking take a pass on ILGM in the future, lots of other options out there.

Comment

• Pyro1711
          Pyro1711 commented
          Editing a comment
          Already have in all honesty... I use Seedsman ( got 2x the seeds PLUS freebies ) for what I spent at ILGM and I also like new420guy. But hey... I was a total NOOB at buying seeds, and I joined here in January before my seeds ever got here to learn what to do... Have learned a LOT and have completed 6 grows since joining here.

Pyro....Just harvested 3 W.W. autos outdoors Aug. 1st . Started flowering at 21 days, cut down at 81 days. Most all sun and nodes leaves yellowed by then. Picked at 5 % amber Cured for 3 weeks . Ended up with 3 0zs.

Comment

Figures....this has been my luck lately... Seeds that don't pop...autos that aren't autos, and female seeds that are friggen MALE plants.. had to tear my tent down and hide everything because an electrician had to come into the house and now weed kitty is pissed because she doesn't have anything to eat... Poor thing lays on the couch and stares out the window at the plant...

Comment

Well...ILGM customer support just got back with me...she posted my question of me not thinking it was an auto to their forums..of course one of the answers was..."an auto can take up to and over 180 days sometimes". Ok, so why not just call it a non light flip needed photo...

Comment

Well...my advice is to avoid ILGM... Their "experts" have totally ignored this topic so screw em... I'll do more business with Royal Queen, Seedsman and 420guy. Also found a couple of us based sellers I am going to try.

Comment

You're doing the right thing, got lots of options.

Comment

hey pyro, got the same problem. WW auto's from ILGM, buy10 git 10 free. Musta took 16 ta git 6 plants, so I jumped em & they sent replacements, which I haven't planted yet, had GG's & GSC also. Fer shits & grins, decided ta top 1WW 5th node. Everythings going fine with everything but the one I topped wouldn't flower, bushier than the others. Found out I'm gunna hafta move in a few months so swithed ta 12/12 ta force my photos, ain't throwin em away, damed if it ain't flowering now! Same thing happened with a green crack I waz tryin to lst, main stem broke so I got the duct tape out. Don't think I fixed it real good but it kept growin, both bout 3' now, & that ones flowerin too. WTF? Could be 1 a the reasons they say not to top an auto? Don't thnk it's ILGM's fault, never had a problem before. All I can say is let it grow.

Comment

She is started flowering... That is a 7 foot privacy fence btw... She shot up some more since my original post. peenster I don't know but as I mentioned wife accidently topped it thinking it was my photo strain. If the beans I have soaking don't pop maybe I'll start another bean to see what it does. But it sure does seem happy in the rain and sunshine. Just wish it cooled off at night more.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X