Down leaves getting yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Down leaves getting yellow

Hi all, the down leaves of my plant is getting yellow, the plant is in flower from about 2 weeks or more. Is it theire normal life cycle or should i do something?

Other photos of the 2 plants with yellow down leaves

Comment

your leaves turning yellow at the bottom looks pretty normal Roob. they are very old leaves and they dont last forever! most folks i know just pull them off. some deficiencies like nitrogen do start at the bottom, but usually seen over a few nodes near the bottom, like first node yellows but the node above is also beginning to pale like the yellow is rising upward. your yellowing is all the way down and the last yellow leaves have nice green ones on the next node up.
      however...
      you either have, or have had, some kind of bug issue. the screenshot shows obvious leaf miner action and lots of other leaf spots throughout the plant says there may be other pest activity.
      good luck

Comment

• Jboud83
        Jboud83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey man, you may think that I am crazy but this DOES WORK. Buy you some Fabuloso, dilute it with water, and pour it into the pot. It sounds like you have had a root might problem which I have had in the past also and that is the only thing that I have found that works right. When you are done pouring the fabuloso mixed with water into the pot then about 5 minutes later start washing the fabuloso out with plenty of water it will push the fabuloso out of the plant but all the root mites will be dead. MY PLANTS ARE HUGE HUGE AND I HAVE HAD THAT BUG PROBLEM IN THE PAST.

Nitrogen deficiency. Give it a veg feed and it will stop. My 2c.
      completed 7 grows
      what I have learned so far:
      environment maters more than nutrients
      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree they look a bit underfed

Yhea i used for pests neem oil with potassic soap yesterday. I addedd the yellow trap to found some yellow small worm. Tomorrow i think that i should repeat the neem and soap. Can i?

Comment

• IGH
        IGH commented
        Editing a comment
        not familiar with outdoor pest products, sorry. im strictly indoors, and i use SNS products every 2 to 3 weeks preventatively.

Ps i using canna bio flores only as need. I have pk 13-14 with me now, but a read to use it only 1 time 2 weeks before cut the flowers at final stage.

Comment

if you dont know the ppm of your soil, i would suggest half the lower suggested dose of the formula.

Comment

Roob, yeah, man I wouldn't worry about those yellow leaves, that's normal, they are old. The new growth looks fine ,to me.
          Its hard to grow outdoors, without some kind of bug problems, but they got plenty of sh-t, out there to use, but I'm scared to death of most of it.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 yhea there was at least 4 types of pest that are at least 1 time in contact with my plants. The neem is a very powerful solution, but his effect it's not enough long in the time and can not used too often, and can not used in the last 3 weeks of flowering. Back in teme.... should i cut the yellow leaves? Or should be better to remove them when they are completely dry?

Thanks to all.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Roob, whatever you want to do, it's not gonna hurt anything to pinch those bad leaves off.
              Good Luck with your plants.

How do you make your leaves that have turned yellow after having root mites turn back green? I killed the bugs by diluting fabuloso with water. I poured it in the pot then after about five minutes, I started pourin pouring plain water in the bucket to wash the fabuloso out of the pot. using fabuloso diluted with water is the only thing that I have found to cure root mites nothing else that I have tried has worked I have pictures of my plants and they are huge huge huge. they are the biggest plants I've ever seen in my life even including some of the plants in High Times magazine.
            ​​​​has anyone else on here tried that to see if they could get rid of their root mites in their plants?

Comment

I had root mites and killed them but the root mites done some damage to the roots and I'm losing a bunch of leaves are turning yellow and falling off what can I do to make you leaves turn back green

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X