Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Haha I agree with the good people here. Nothing to worry about. The plant will outgrow any mutation and you will have big healthy 9fingerleafs haha

• DrPhoton
    replied
    9fingerleafs Haha ^.^

Leave a comment:

• THComa
    replied
    If the plant looks healthy don't worry about it, the flowers is what you want not the leaves lol.
    However it's very important to get high quality seeds, if you end up with poor quality it could be the seeds.

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    Nothing to worry about. I'm currently growing 3 clones my neighbor gave me. During initial growth, the leaves were very erratic. When the plants began flowering, the leaves began to look normal. I think that it's just a hormonal response. Bud production on the three girls is coming along nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Jacobs528177
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GreenhouseEffect
    replied
    I have gotten some four fingered leaves before, it was after re-vedging, but my guess is that with yours, it is just a mutation, since they are all on the same spot. I wouldn't worry about it. Definitely some cool morphology going on with these plants sometimes!

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    The incredible variation in cannabis morphology throughout the world has led to some very unusual leaf patterns occasionally occurring. I don't think it's anything to worry about just a mutation. Do you have pics?

Leave a comment:

• Jacobs528177
    started a topic 4 finger leaves??

4 finger leaves??

Is there some kind of environmental stress that would cause 3 of my 6 plants to grow a 4 finger leaf on the third node?? Each plant on the third node has 1 5 finger leaf and 1 4 finger

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X