No announcement yet.

On a lighter side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'know, had someone given me a pot cupcake when I was in the Army, I would have taken it during night fire. Tracer tracers would have been freaking amazinger! Goddamn be light like a Pink Floyd laser light show! Freaking 'Apocalypse Now.'

Canadian soldier faces jail over feeding cannabis cupcakes to troops - BBC News
    2x3x4.5
    3x3x6
    HLG 360 Elite
    Vipar Spectra 350
    Sunlight
    CalMag
    In coco 10/01
    First transplant 10/17
    (2) GDP
    (1) Black Domina
    (2) G13
    (1) Zkittlez
    (1) 'Marigold'
    Mother Earth Coco and Perlite
    Dyna Gro Foliage
    Dyna Gro Bloom

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.png
Views:	217
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	533335
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll check them out

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        They do have some ammo, not what i want/need and nothing 16 gauge.

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Check out https://www.ammoman.com/. Supply has been getting better, waiting for the prices to start coming down.

Name:	239.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	533480
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: Wild Thai sativa photoperiod, 3 White Widow Fast Fem photos

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I can get ammo. Price is almost three times what it was prior to pre-plague. Too expensive to go to the range.
        Current grow:
        2-Sugar Black Rose, 2-Zkittlez 1-Gorilla Glue Auto
        Soil in 3 gallon pots. Indoors,

Comment

This has come close to happening to me on more than one occasion.... 🤣🤣🤣
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to follow him on Twitter, now his acct is suspended.

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly I have no idea who he is. I just thought the meme was funny. Lol

5x5 Gorilla tent
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Gross! Beneful is much better.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            But when you got the munchies bad, anything crunchy!

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Personally I like 4Health. Gotta watch my waistline.

One more, now I'm done
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

5x5 Gorilla tent
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

True Story:
              Several years ago we were visiting my sister-in-law who at the time was living on Galiano Island, BC and had a llama ranch of sorts. If you ever get a chance to go to BC, anywhere, it's beautiful. Anyway, on with the story... There must be maybe 5km of paved road for the whole island. We even met some people in the 'Museum' (literally just large enough to walk into and look at 4 walls with a display stand in the center) from less than 3 hours from where we live. But, that's still not the story; I will always remember this and wish I had taken a photo. My Sis took us out for lunch at the only restaurant on the island. As you walked in there was a sandwich board with the days special and a hand written notice that said... "We now have fresh milk - Just like Mother used to make!"
              Get personal HELP from the OG Group Sign up for the GWE Newsletter and find out How to Get HELP with your plant(s) as Quickly as possible

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you try it?

True story: First grow I ran out of lids, had to bag and freeze dried popcorn and trim. Last week I took a Ziploc out of the freezer, it smelled really gassy. Two days later I had to smell it again so I arranged my freezer: trim bag, popcorn bag, 'butter weed' bag, already been qwet bag ... the gassy bag was catnip!

Comment

And here I thought my days of using my Johnny G. Spinner bike were over

Name:	DSCN5328.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	537465

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Ckbrew
                  Ckbrew commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Best way to use it. I love the smell of freshly harvested cannabis.

• GreenState
                  GreenState commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ckbrew definitely has a strong solvent/turpentine smell. Due to weather, first a couple days of very high humidity/fog, followed by a few days of low humidity, I actually chopped her down on Friday instead of waiting until Sunday as originally planned. Trying to work with mother nature instead of fighting her (lol). Really dense, heavy stuff, as a result I decided to break down and buy a 6 pack of little humidity meters for the jars. Target final humidity (open to opinions) around 58%. I always worry about mold with dense buds, hoping the meters will give me some additional piece of mind. I've always gone by feel for storage. Tried the boveda humdi-packs once in the past but thought the 62%ers were to damp for my liking. But along with the meters and to get my order over $25 for free shipping I also purchased a 10 pack of 58%ers just in case. I did like using them for adjusting the humidity in the jars. 44 degrees this morning
                  Last edited by GreenState; 09-20-2021, 09:16 AM.

"Perhaps you remember your first edible." — Brian Williams, last night on TV after showing a kook in a video

Comment

2x3x4.5
                  3x3x6
                  HLG 360 Elite
                  Vipar Spectra 350
                  Sunlight
                  CalMag
                  In coco 10/01
                  First transplant 10/17
                  (2) GDP
                  (1) Black Domina
                  (2) G13
                  (1) Zkittlez
                  (1) 'Marigold'
                  Mother Earth Coco and Perlite
                  Dyna Gro Foliage
                  Dyna Gro Bloom

Comment

Name:	df7ca172e27a8a30a316bf2fcd80bb2a--jesus-meme-love-of-god.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	538591

Comment

Name:	image (5).jpg
Views:	50
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	538593

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X