White Widow day 38 flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow day 38 flower

Here is a few pictures of my white widow 38 days into flowering. what do think , about how much longer before harvest?

Fabulous girl you have there. Really, really beautiful. I think you are at least a month out from harvest. Patience, patience.

Comment

I know i have to be patient, i was just asking , so i can schedule when i want to start my next.

Comment

Looking good. 2-3 more weeks I'd reckon...

Comment

You maintain your plant beautifully. I take it this is not your first grow? We have white widow seeds waiting to plant. Fem and autos. Not starting a new grow until March. Can spend 6 weeks in veg down in basement under the T5's until they are ready to flip switch and we will move them to tent which is in the garage with the LEDs and CFLs. Don't want to have to use a space heater

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post
            Looking good. 2-3 more weeks I'd reckon...
            So you think my estimate is too long? I am still trying to gauge these types of things from pictures.(and in real life) I was thinking a few more weeks to fill out and then trichs to turn.

I am not questioning your opinion, just trying to learn.

Comment

insomniaczzz This is my second grow,my first was a plant someone gave to me when it was a seedling and it turned out to be a male, so i got rid of maybe 3 weeks in flower. I had it under cfls in veg and now in flower,maybe one day i can afford a led light.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                Royal Nugs commented
                Editing a comment
                You can get an HID for pretty cheap...

Just an educated guess. WW is an 8 week strain I believe, which is 18 days from today for fella's plant. Plus the trichs on the sugar leaves are turning milky and the pistils are browning, which is odd for WW?....

Comment

• insomniaczzz
                insomniaczzz commented
                Editing a comment
                I took a closer look and I do see some pistils starting to turn.

Well I will say even without the LED lighting, your girl looks awesome, so not to worry.

Comment

Pistils turning good or bad, trichs turning milky good or bad.

Comment

Both are good, just means to start keeping a close eye on her and she is getting close. Like nugs said, maybe 2 to 3 more weeks. Trichs look like glass at first, then start to turn milky which means the harvest window is open. Some like to let a few trichs turn amber for a more couchlock effect. Harvest when all milky will give you more of a head high, And yes as the white pistil begin to turn amber and curl up, it means harvest time is nearing.

Comment

Wow, that plant is loaded! Nice job! 😊 My first was white widow, and I loved every bit of it! 🌻
                    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
                    Recent grows...
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Wow, the training really shows up!
                      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X