Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used True North Seedbank? (based in Canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used True North Seedbank? (based in Canada)

Hello everyone!

I recently learned about True North Seedbank from Karlee, which is a Canadian based seed bank that has been in business since 2013. I know Karlee recently ordered from them, and I just ordered from them today, too, to test them out. They seem to have a really great selection of seeds from reputable breeders.

We really want to have a trustworthy seed bank based in North America that we can recommend to GWE readers, and I just wanted to know if anyone else here has tried using True North.

Good or bad, I'd love to hear any experiences you've had with them!

So far so good the tracking on my order says it's on the way! 4-10 days is good for me!
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

The web page is very android friendly.
      SSD

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0238.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	4.66 MB
ID:	24264

Took 7 days to the pacific northwest, they look beautiful.
        Bubblehead

Comment

I used nirvana.com and it took like 9 days and they have 75% germ rate so far and very professionally shipped and packed ... They in like lil bubble packs... And the webpage has every detail about every strain .. Feminized ones to their genes to their flower lenth and thc and cbd levels also... Great site and would never order anywhere else after my experience... They even told me if I didn't have at least 30% success rate they send me more but I been talking with sales rep so ....

Comment

• Karlee
            Karlee commented
            Editing a comment
            The whole point was No one was taking credit cards from the Us , you could use bit coin or transfer money. I like this seed company it was at the least 2 1/2 weeks earlier then my amsterdam order and I loved the selection.

• insomniaczzz
            insomniaczzz commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Nirvana seeds are great. That is where we got our first order, BUT they are a good bit more expensive and they only offer one packet of mystery seeds as a freebie, and they aren't even feminine. I finding other seeds banks to be must more generous.

I just had a look at their website and their selection is phenomenal. And they give you free seeds which is way cool way to try one or two of something really different. I will definitely spend some money their. Only negative is the prices are in US $. Great selection though, I think i'll get lost looking at for a few hours.
          If one wants to save a little money tho' AND support a great Canadian pot activist, then visit Crop King Seeds. His prices are in Canadian$. Actually it's 2 people Jodi and Marc Emery. He went to prison in the US for 5 years for being guilty of importing cannabis seeds into the US. He's been back a while and they are both actively opening dispensaries across Canada. Mostly Toronto area and Vancouver. Tommy Chong sported a t-shirt for a while with 'Free Marc' on it.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Karlee
            Karlee commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a new coffee mug with Canuck (seeds) on it. I love it!

That's cool Karlee. Basically the name of the hockey team I have been supporting for decades, mostly in apathy (is that the right word?). Maybe the right word is pathetic. Oh, and the 147 is the highest score one can achieve playing snooker.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Karlee
            Karlee commented
            Editing a comment
            I love it eh! Glad you're around always a smile you give to us!

Nirvana took my credit card no prob didn't even say anything about it

Comment

How long does it take to get your order Bmw? I liked the 7 days compared to 5 weeks the first time from Amsterdam
            Bubblehead

Comment

• bmwmotorhead
              bmwmotorhead commented
              Editing a comment
              I in pa n it only took like 8-9 days from the night I ordered them .. Was really quick and discrete packaging... And the lil bubble packs are sealed individual ... Very nice... I ordered master kush raspberry cough super skunk pure power plant and jock horror ... All sprouted and have a 75% success rate plus they give u 10 for free but u don't get to choose those, I figured those b for outside I don't have room for question marks but better believe I use em lol

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
            That's cool Karlee. Basically the name of the hockey team I have been supporting for decades, mostly in apathy (is that the right word?). Maybe the right word is pathetic. Oh, and the 147 is the highest score one can achieve playing snooker.
            I think you want the word empathy. They may be pathetic but you have empathy for them. Meaning you still care about them. But maybe you did mean apathy - don't have any interest anymore. LOL

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's right insomniaczzz my brain wasn't being emphatic enough to prothelesize (?) on the expenditure being taken up who knows if what's still on first.

Karlee, I see you ordered high CBD seeds. Is this something new for you?

Comment

• Karlee
              Karlee commented
              Editing a comment
              No just like the highest I can get LOL

Originally posted by bmwmotorhead View Post
            Nirvana took my credit card no prob didn't even say anything about it
            I think the credit card issue is with the UK. I used credit card for Nirvana and GYO in Canada. Just couldn't use in UK.

Comment

Oh my bad..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X