Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the first time for hydroponics. I'd like some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! This is the first time for hydroponics. I'd like some advice.

I want to start hydroponics for the first time.

But I have some questions.

I should like to have the benefit of your advice.

Can I use auto-flowering hydroponics?

I'd like to know the ratio of hydroponics.

ex) N : P : K

I'd like to know the percentage of NPK concentration.

The article says 2:1:6 should be right?

Please help me : (

It is a little more then an npk number . Your going to wanna get a ppm/ec meter and a ph meter first . Then pick a good hydroponic nutrient . You will mix those nutes in the ratio that the bottle lets you too . I like general hydroponics and advanced nutrients . They are both fairly expensive and will do the job . Once you nute of choice is mixed to the ratio desired then dilute it with clean water to the diaries parts per millions (ppm) for the size of your plant. Here is a copy of my feedin Regimen for a mature plant in veg . I also added some other examples of feeding charts I had on my phone . Most of the manufacturers chats Recommend nutrient doses with very high ppm’s and this is not gonna be good for your cannabis plant . I like to keep my ppm in veg under 600 and my ppm I’m flower under 1000 . Using the ratios on the bottle and then using clean water to dilute to the desired ppm for my plants stage of life .
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• LaVince
      LaVince commented
      Editing a comment
      @DankwingDuck
      Thank you for your reply.
      But the article says the N,P,K ratio is important.
      Is it all I have to do with calculating ppm for any nutrients?

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Give me a link to this article please . I would like to read it so I understand fully what your referring too

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know what nutes you intend to use or have you not picked one yet . I recommend GH flora trio for any first timer . It’s cheat and easy to use .

If you use the nutes according to the ratio on the bottle Nd adjust to the correct ppm the npk should be where it needs to be
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

DankwingDuck
      I saw this article.
      I don't have the exact capacity.
      It's hard to get that product in our country. : (

Comment

that article is just explaining that you need a good quality nutrient that has ratio is consistent with the needs of your plant . So the first step would be to find which nutrient you can get in your country

Comment

• farmerjim
          farmerjim commented
          Editing a comment
          He doesnt grow - just lives in Seoul. We went to HS together. Shoot me a direct message with your email address and I'll pass it along to him. Im sure he'd be down to smoke anything you grow lol

• DankwingDuck
          DankwingDuck commented
          Editing a comment
          You should only water soil when it is dry . You need to water then let the soi dry so the root can breath then water again. I keep my lights on 24hrs some do 18on 6 off . It’s up to your really . You can save the electricity with an 18/6 . Cannabis doesn’t require a dark cycle in veg so it’s really up to you.

• LaVince
          LaVince commented
          Editing a comment
          @farmerjim
          I sent you a message.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X