Nutrient question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrient question

How does everyone feed their plants? I heard from someone whose been growing for over 40 years to feed them every time you water. I water 3 times a week, so I give them 1/3rd of the recommended once a week amount. It seems to work quite well .
    I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
    *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
    So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
    shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Feed then water the feed then water etc. 1/2 strength as per what is recommended.

Comment

That might be worth a try for my next crop. Obviously it works well if you're doing it. I'm only on my second crop so I'm still learning a lot. And I'd rather not learn from trial and error .
      I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
      *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
      If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
      So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
      shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Comment

I feed nutrients every watering at around 1000ppm or 2ec. I’m using fox farms soil on its 7th round

Comment

I feed every time I water, according to NebulaHaze GH Hydroponic Feeding Schedule. I top my DWC off to the line daily. I've struggled with pH issues to this point however, have rectified that and determined my issues were related to using Fox Farm's Hydro Nutes in 9.0+ pH tap water. Trial and error really is the only way to go for me as I lack patience, although if I were to avoid it, I would be extremely conservative in feeding - making sure water quality is stable and within acceptable ranges.
          3x3x5 Cheapo Tent; Viparspectra PAR450w LED; Hydrofarm DWC Bubbler; 4-in fan and carbon filter; 6-in fan; 4-in fan.

Comment

soil here, twice in veg an bloom roughly. molasses every other water in bloom.

Comment

• JerryMawuana
              JerryMawuana commented
              Editing a comment
              I using dutch treat right now. I've never heard about the molasses part though. Regular molasses? Or am I being stupid about something here? Lol.

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              If you grow in Hydro, then you don't want molasses.

DWC and it’s easy to use a photo then to write it all again 😜

this is is my full veg chart . Bloom is same ratio with the grow and bloom amounts switched . And a pk booster added . And it’s a higher ppm .
            DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• JerryMawuana
              JerryMawuana commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know why I expected it to be more expensive. More plants is always a better option. Its not like I'm going to quick smoking any time soon lol.

• JerryMawuana
              JerryMawuana commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks man, I'm definitely going to start looking into it now.

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              I say it’s always best to start with one and see if you like it . It’s not for everyone . And if you don’t like it you haven’t spent a bunch .

I grow in supersoil and don't feed nothin but water, and teas.
            Ever now an then a little Recharge.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn’t mind giving super soil a try . Maybe we can chat on the subject sometime .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X