2 or 3 gal pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 or 3 gal pot

Hi Everyone, 2x4x6 grow tent 2 300w mars hydro led lights. 2 plants in 3 gal pots thats the setup, I want to add another light and one more plant. But I want to change to 2 gal pot, (space factor) Do you think it will make that big a diff on the size of the plant if I change the bucket? Been getting 3-4 oz a plant.

Thanks

For indoor growing, light equals harvest weight. So the question is, are your plants effectively using the space? If so then leave it you’ll get better plant growth from larger root balls
    Grow and good luck
    Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

More plants doesn’t mean more bud . Square feet and watts equal bud . If your already running 2 300w panels (600w) you should be golden . Adding another light shouldn’t hurt anything , infact the more the better imho but I don’t think you need to add plants I would focus on filling the space with those plants . The less plants u have the less of a chance of a problem arising.
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Now you could do a sog set up with a 3-4 week veg and fill the tent with as many 1 gallon pots that will fit on the floor space .

I bring this up as an option because plant count doesn’t equal weight when your space is limited but it does determine veg time . Running 10 small plants vegged for 1 month would give you about the same result as running 2 plants vegged for 2 months or even 1 plant vegged for 2.5-3 months . (These number are just an example and may vary slightly )

The point I’m making is plant count really effects veg time more then harvest weight when your constricted by space . 8sf is your available space . So that is the factor that determines how many plants you can grow . I fill a 25sf space with only 1 plant vegged for 3 months and other may veg for only 1 month and put 25 plants in that same space .

I hope that helps you make a decision .
        Last edited by DankwingDuck; 08-18-2018, 09:23 PM.

Thanks for all the good info, Things to think about. I should have also posted that I grow autos.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        That does make a difference. And an answer I can not give you because I haven’t yet grow an auto .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X