Have I hurt my yield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I hurt my yield?

I have now been flushing for over 2 weeks (in soil) and still haven’t got any amber trichomes, still some clear to be honest. So I’m guessing I’m gonna have to wait another week until harvest at least and that’s gonna mean I started flush almost 25 days prior to harvest. Have I hurt my yield?

Autos now at Day 84 & 86
    still no Amber??

Comment

• furrysparkle
      furrysparkle commented
      Editing a comment
      Up close photos would help

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      How do they look ? Can u post pics of the plant and an up close of the trics?

Here are a couple day old pics, will get new ones tomo

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say to just go with the flow and in the future don’t flush till trics are cloudy . Learning experience. But new pics and I’ll do my best to give you a better answer. On the plus side your in soil. Which means your getting nutes to your plant . So it could be way worse . If you had been in coco or hydro it would have been much more of a problem . Maybe it will work out for the best and your bud will have some primo taste .

Stuff like earth worm castings should be fine to give them if you need a little boost till harvest. Can do molasses also. Don't know how much nutrition it has, but it does feed microbes in the soil, in turn feeding the plant. Some people swear it makes buds denser, to.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankfully I have been giving molasses and I also had a bit of nute burn and potentially build up at th beginning of flush that’s why I was told to start so maybe I’m okay

how did you backdate 25 days?
    Sour60 autos.
    3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
    26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
    2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Comment

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m expecting to harvest in around a week and I started harvest at the beginning of August so that will be around 25 days of flush. A few people told me at the beginning of the month to feed nothing but water and molasses from then on because I had nute burn

Best pics I can get:/

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Water and molasses is all you need, until harvest, you should be seeing some amber very soon, if not keep waiting untill you do see a little amber,
      I wouldn't think you have lost any yield at all, by flushing.
      Just water and molasses until they are ready to chop, and then you want even have to flush.
      She is yellowing up nicely, looks to me like. Your gonna have some smooth tasting smoke, not long from now.

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 what do you think time wise maybe a day 95 harvest?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning rizcuny, I've grown plenty of autos that took 95days or a little longer, but most of the time it's around 80days.
      The 2autos I'm growing now are 68days old, and they are both ready, they are about 20percent amber right now, but they are Sativas and I'm waiting until they are 40-50percent amber.
      My NLightautos, were slow, but you really need to wait, until they are ripe ,before you harvest, and you will be glad you waited.
      Hang in there ,what's another week or two. Patience.

Patience,the last two weeks are the worst

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X