No announcement yet.

Led Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Furry, I use the California Light Works SS440 which is replaced by the SS550. It's a great light for a 4x4 IMO and it's made in the USA with a nice warranty, 3 or 5 years I think. It's nice to see the CLW lights are in the list for efficient lighting.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

I would surely like to get into the state of the art LED grow light options BUT just can't afford such an investment as a 1 crop per year hobbyist. My choice was 2 of the VIPARSPECTRA PAR600 600W - Model: PAR600 at $ 220.00 each. Bought directly from Vipar. They seem to be working very well and importantly control the heat efficiently. The packaging, manual, warranty and general support has been 1st class.Would prefer real sunlight but here I am. Plants appear happy and thriving.

Good luck.

Crow

Comment

I use a 600w full spectrum Colofocus in my 2X3X5' tent. I paid $60 for it and it works great. It uses 96 LEDs. I'm growing 2 white widows and a clone in there as we speak

Comment

• DrPhoton
          DrPhoton commented
          Editing a comment
          Theres no way it would be true watts furry ^.^

• furrysparkle
          furrysparkle commented
          Editing a comment
          DrPhoton yeah I figured

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought it because they stated true watts on it and had the graph of the spectrum. If it is it is, if it ain't it ain't....lol. As long as it does a good job

On my first grow with a Kind L600. It is 600W equivalent and draws 290 from the wall. I have it in a 4x2. The buds at the top of the screen are really fattening up with a lot of resin building everywhere. Even the lower buds are getting hardened up. Seems to penetrate well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X