Rarely mentioned breeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rarely mentioned breeders

It seems there are some breeders seemingly the best in the world that are never mentioned on GWE. I would love to discuss the reason behind this but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Bring it up man, as long as it pertains to MJ, you are good to go.
    I'd like to know who the best are myself.
    The 2autos I'm growing now are from a dude in California, that owns New420Guy seeds.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Pyro1711
      Pyro1711 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thumbs up for Paul! Going to start some of his stuff next! Got some Blue Widdow from him I'm looking forward to...

• hycheese
      hycheese commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, based on your recommendations I bought 3 Sour60 and 3 Sour lowryder2 from "New 420 Guy Seeds". I Ordered Thursday16th and received them Saturday18th - he also threw in 4 Sour Daddy auto seeds. The 6 seeds using Google wallet/pay including shipping was a total of $26. adding the 4 free ones the cost per seed was $2.60.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      hycheese, Good Luck with those, I think those are regulars, meaning you might get a male in the bunch. I don't think that they are auto-feminised.
      I'm getting some of Paul's Crystal Auroras auto-feminised. I can't wait to grow them either.
      Those Sour60s, are super fast, and some of them grow humongous buds.

You gotta start with Vader OG and the ocean grown team

Comment

The most fire resinous plants I’ve seen in my life breed by mycotek. Check his Instagram. He’s a shroom breeder crossing weed for fun

Comment

Alright, how about Brothers Grimm seeds to start

Comment

Crockett family farms.

Comment

Comment

Thug pug is crazy hot right now! Lol seriously though this is what is blowing up https://www.seedsherenow.com/breeder...-genetics.html

Comment

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              pricey

• Smokesteve
              Smokesteve commented
              Editing a comment
              Starra I know, it's just what's selling out now like crazy!

Even more strains here , i havent gone through them all but it looks interesting all regular though? https://solseeds.com/product-categor...-pug-genetics/

Comment

Smokesteve

hey there are lots of breeders out there that are fire. 🔥 🌳🐲
              Never ordered or bought anything myself (just got genetics from growmies)
              so all I can say is that if you think your shit is bomb, it surely is! I love the stuff I grow, but it ain't from any seedbank. I sure do love any of those ultra narcotic strains, that knock you out with a heavy stone, that's for me. The daytime stuff doesn't cut it.
              Cheers! ⛳️

Comment

I read somewhere about dinafem being the only seedbank using dna profiling to create their strains. They have the same machine that 23&me uses. This way they make sure the genes they’re after are passed on so they can guarantee traits and overal quality. Can’t really find info googling it so it may not be entirely true. I wish I could remember where I read that

Comment

Okay this company looks sick I've known of them for a while but here is insanity. https://www.seedsherenow.com/breeder...-genetics.html

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X