Improper drying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Improper drying

I harvested a plant and didn’t let it dry enough before bagging some of it. The inside of the bag and the buds now have a light white powder present. Mold ? Are the buds salvageable?

You answered your own question - mold - can it be salvaged? - I say no, don't smoke it. And you should be curing with glass jars.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Uuummmm moldy bud . That’s brings back memories of 1990s brick weed..... I would say u could smoke it if you really wanted to ....BUT!!! It will likely taste horrible and I don’t know what the effect the mold might have on your lungs if any. I personally would trash it and call it a learning experience.
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not a good idea... mold can make you sick.

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking the same thing . I remember smoking moldy bud before when I was younger and I had to put it out after a few hits because it made me sick 😷 . I would assume inhaling the mold wouldn’t be good .

I sure wouldn't smoke it if it was moldy, that might cause severe health problems.
      I might give it to one of my old bumming ass, buddies, that's to lazy to grow his own though. Lol
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking that too . Sell to your enemies

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X