SOIL My plant hurts. Help me!

Flowerpot Height : 0.426509ft
    grow box Height : 2.132546ft
    Kind of Light : 200W MH, 75W LED
    Water cycle : 5 day
    Date raised : 22day
    variety : Northern Ligths Auto-flowering

I think they grow up too late.
    The end of the leaf turns yellow and spreads And then when it spreads out, it bends down.
    When the yellow color spreads out, did it dry out?
    Why is this? What's the solution?

Morning LaVince ,When you water in soil ,you don't have a schedule, you only water when the soil is dry, not every 5days.
    I hate to say it and I ain't never told nobody to start over, but you need to start over, and read Nebulas articles on how to water young plants. You only use a cup or two of water for seedlings, every day or two, you don't soak the whole big pot of soil, you will drown them, they can't get oxygen.
    The 2autos I'm growing now are 64days old and I could have already harvested them, that's how quickly they grow.
    If yours are 22days old, they should already be showing pistils or about too.
    Not trying to be mean, but you need to start over, but read Nebulas articles on how to grow first, I promise that will help you tremendously.
    Its not hard to grow MJ, but they want live if you dont keep the roots a little damp, especially young plants.
    GoodLuck
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• LaVince
      LaVince commented
      Editing a comment
      I followed the example, but I don't see why this problem appears.
      I think it's too late.
      I don't know what the problem is and how to fix it.
      Thank you for your answer.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      LaVince What Daas is saying here is spot on. If these had been photo`s there wouldn`t be an issue but it`s auto`s so you are running the clock. Don`t let this get you down if poss mate. Growing weed is a mother of a hard learning curve. People on here chuck info around like no ones business and it`s all great but can get a bit overwelming. There are quite a few exceptional auto growers on here but I always recommend watching on youtube or reading, Green75 stuff or following the likes of D.A.A.S.69 or oldjarhead100. Find 2 or 3 folks and watch their grows, chat and pick their brains.cos even with the tutorials you will need to run probs as they crop up, past folk. With regard to soil, I recommend a 2/3 mixture of something like Biobizz Light Mix to 1/3 perlite. I`d also have a butchers at your lights. You can grow on low wattage but that seems to me too diffused and lacking clout. Possibly looking at lights and distance will also help you here. Auto`s love light and if you can get away with increasing it and adding air flow as well as humidity and heat control then I`d go for it. Don`t get too dis-heartened, we`ve all been there and still visit disasters as old lovers on occasions. Actually, it`s a regular past time for me. Hope this helps
      Last edited by PaganRich; 08-17-2018, 10:08 AM.

• LaVince
      LaVince commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich
      Thank you for the good answer.
      But you don't know what's causing that?
      We need to figure out what's causing it...
      Is there only a way to start over?

LaVince
    Do you have access to worm castings ?

I think your soil, the way you describe, is lacking nutrients. How are/were you planning on feeding your plants?
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• LaVince
      LaVince commented
      Editing a comment
      @Californiakid
      My soil is mixed with peat moss, pellite, coco peat, and bark.
      I think you have all the nutrients, don't you think?
      Do I really have to start again?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would definitely start more seeds, that plant is stunted, an Will never give you
      more than a few joints.
      Sorry to have to say that, but it's the truth.

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I said your soil is mixed with peat perlite coco and bark. Is that all it is or is there a base soil u used and added that stuff to it . If your only useing those 4 things then your plants are lacking the nutes they need to grow .

LaVince
    Your soil mix is void of nutrients. So you can start giving nutrients and see what the plant will do, or replant with a fresh batch of soil with worm castings and compost, and see what the plant will do.

If you can fix this issue the plant will respond and bud. The problem lies that the clock has been ticking this whole time as its an auto, so your yield will suffer. But I say try to fix it and learn from this hurdle.

Good luck.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Californiakid took the words out of my mouth, on the earthworm castings and nutrients. That is what caused your problem, there is no nutrition in that soil, so the plants have been starving basically. I don't think you would get much out of that plant, since it is an Auto flower, but you could give it a couple handfuls of earthworm castings, and it would probably start growing and green back up,but study up and start new seeds.

To find the Tutorials that D.A.A.S. mentioned.....
      Go to the big green line at the top of this page, click the block of three white lines on the left, then click growing basics. There is a gold mine of good information there, I still revue it some times.

​​​​​​​
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X