Cannabis Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis Tea

I think I'm going to try this. It looks pretty simple to make.

yikes man, thats just a cup of butter.... check this recipe out, looks tastier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLRyCN1XKcI

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks 9, I like yours better.

Howdy Kingfish, I have made a 'tea' that is easy, just make up some dry ice hash and add it to some hot water (actually I put the DIH in the cup with a dash of cinnamon and then pour in the hot water). It works very well, I only use about 1/8 of a teaspoon per cup.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I wish I had posted this sooner. Now I have all these neat things to try. Thanks DW2 and 9fingerleafs.

Comment

Ever had butter coffee? Talk about yummy!

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          No Retodd, can't say that I have.

It's a big thing in Washington at coffee shops, but you can do the same thing w canabutter. Super smooth, just be careful. I don't know your tolerance. It messed my world up. THCa in small quantities of a good strain will have you talking to your dog and carrying on a full conversation.

Comment

Bella...aka Big Bitch aka Bigun. She does sometimes. I have a English Masif and started clicker training her as a pup is the smartest damn dog I ever had. She knows people by name and is really vocal and expressive...you can carry on a conversation with her as is. Eat 5 brownies that you thought were bunk once. It was like more than some of the best acid I ever had...lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X